Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bank of America's "send money to Mexico" service

Literally has a "send money to Mexico" option in their automated phone lines!!

I was calling tonight for some other reasons, but you hit 10 or something to send cash to Mexico using some "easy send" option.

That is just absolutely the more treasonous thing I've ever seen a corporation do, I suppose, aside from Western Union and all the others who are helping these illegals send billions out of the country.

I know we've discussed it here before, but I was just shocked.

How can a BANK even think to do this -- send money OUT of the country? Are they NUTS? Do THEY want to stay in business? Ludicrous.

Here is a video of a call.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_o-QNY_1ojc
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would suggest that they move to Mexico....put their corp office right in
    the middle of some squalid, foul village and hand out credit cards.
    Down with BOA!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Poor, poor Bank of America.......Do you realize how low you are sinking? And do you also realize how many Americans are ANGRY at your actions?? I will NEVER do any business with you ever again.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

My husband is not as involved with the anti illegal immigration debate as I am. He is one of those people who are like yea this problem sucks but what am I supposed to do about it? Get all pissed off and be angry like you all the time? He ticks me off sometimes anyway I do mention things that I read on here alot. and last night he was like so are we supposed to be boycotting bank of America? SO I said yea. He has a bank of America credit card and he said he was going to stop using it. Yay! Maybe someday I will get him to stop playing games on the internet and do something productive like read these posts and inform himself on the world we are raising our daughter in.

I loved seeing BOA losing out big.....could it be anything they did?
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

I heard the tail end of this -anyone know more? Our local radio guy was talking about a call to BOA -guy calls to close his account. Operator asks for his SSN. Guy asks, do you ask the illegal aliens for their SSN's? No sir. Well then why are you asking for mine? Operator had no answer to that...

Said that if you hit two for the other language BOA assumes and does not ask for SSN's if applying.

Crazy stuff. Different standards for the same product.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have seen several ads on the internet for mortgage companies offering loans saying no SS # required. I just don't understand how somebody can get a home loan without a ss # this is crazy.