Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I also liked the post Chosen.

Re: what Gogo was talking about above [quote]“In an ideal world, as far as I am concerned, for a competitive market to be truly competitive, we’re not supposed to have any borders,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes another point that cements her into that mix. It is the speech of someone who is supremely arrogant and obnoxious. I would say that the constitution is not part of the we in her case.

[quote]“In an ideal world, as far as I am concerned, for a competitive market to be truly competitive, we’re not supposed to have any borders,â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Bankers vs OK and USA

This article is but one of thousands that we must pick apart and find the splinter in the sore.
    Chosen did an excellent job of breaking it all down.
    We have to identify our enemies and let them know we see them lurking in the shadows.
    Chosen thanks for all of that great info. We are up aginst the beast and must understnad it's mechanisms.

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    Will be interesting to see what exactly happens come July 1 st when the private sector will be bound by the laws of 1804. So far only the public sector has been affected. There has definitely been a decline in the number of non-English speakers out on the job sites but I don't think it has been as dramatic of a decline as what they have made it out to be, at least here in the OKC area.
    HB1804 did make a dramatic impact in Tulsa, but the illegals began returning just before I moved back to Colorado. I started to hear spanish being spoken again at the local grocery store and the illegals' stomping grounds no longer had tumbleweeds blowing through them. Many of them apparently left for six months in order to see how vigorously the law would be enforced and are now returning because they've figured out that HB1804's bark is much bigger than its bite. Even though they are no longer receiving public benefits, they are still a huge burden on the local hospitals, prisons, and schools; they make a significant contribution to the city's crime statistics.

I don't think the illegal alien population will significantly drop once HB1804 is fully implemented on July 1 because employers will only have to run new hires through the e-verify database. If anything, I bet there will be a mad rush of illegals to the state before the cut-off date.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12