Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by IAbgone
    Not one among the three deserves to be President of the United States - president of Mexico yes, but not of these United States. What a revolting situation some stoooooopid Americans have placed us in by not voting for Ron Paul, Thompson, Hunter, Tancredo or even Romney. The American people have fallen into the hands of the elitists and corporations - and Obama with his "change" mantra and Obama-mania is a disaster waiting to happen. He cares not about the American people but a friend and promoter for illegals.
    What politician cares about anyone for that matter. Obama could care less about the IA either. Romney didn't care about the Conservative principles, he simply wanted to become President thus his flip flopping. Hillary also wants power. Again, what politician truly cares about anyone other then themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by flashman
    Quote Originally Posted by IAbgone
    Not one among the three deserves to be President of the United States - president of Mexico yes, but not of these United States. What a revolting situation some stoooooopid Americans have placed us in by not voting for Ron Paul, Thompson, Hunter, Tancredo or even Romney. The American people have fallen into the hands of the elitists and corporations - and Obama with his "change" mantra and Obama-mania is a disaster waiting to happen. He cares not about the American people but a friend and promoter for illegals.
    What politician cares about anyone for that matter. Obama could care less about the IA either. Romney didn't care about the Conservative principles, he simply wanted to become President thus his flip flopping. Hillary also wants power. Again, what politician truly cares about anyone other then themselves?
    I would say Ron Paul is the man for the job. I'm puttin his name on my ballot 100 times.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I'm with you on that Americanpatriot, that is not a wasted vote for sure!! Ron Paul 2008!

From the Debate.

Clinton wants to crack down on employers AFTER "comprehensive" immigration reform is passed.

Her first 100 days in office she will pass immigration reform

Pay a fine, pay back taxes over time of course, learn english yada yada same old story same old song and dance.

Work with mexico to get jobs for their own people

Obama

pay a fine, back taxes, go to the back of the line.

Stop the hate crimes doesn't like how the country acts towards illegals

improve relationship with Mexico

Same crap different day ain't no different than kennedy/mccain bill

We're in BIG trouble with any of them.

HOW can ANYONE who WALKS with ILLEGAL aliens even GET STARTED as a CANDIDATE for AMERICAN public office, ESPECIALLY the US PRESIDENCY?!

Obama wants to pass the DREAM ACT

Nobama Will be Kennedy's lawn jockey. Nobama even stated that Kennedy had been fighting by himslef for too long. So what does that tell ya? The messiah Obama would be nothing but a pawn for the elite mexicrats. We have a big fight on our hands no matter wich one of them get elected. Better get rested up folks...
    "We are being destroyed from within"

Military Barracks O'bomber.

Led by brezinski a curious man
    all for carpet bombing, our enemy Iran
    never mind that it is just another oily nation
    it do what we say, or it's battle stations

what do we fear from an idiot boaster
    he and his people, don't yet make a toaster
    it is pretty clear from who leads obama
    it 'aint oprah, and she 'aint your mamma

now for economics, it is skull and bones
    goolsbee I mean, it cause me to groan
    another of cronies, from land of the bush
    yalies and bonesmen, I'm guarding my tush

as for the border, were heading for that
    wide f'n open, like V******V in a flat
    obama be pimpin, his ride just all day
    that'd be us, what more can I say?

The edit is supposed to be "horse" use your 'magination.

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    HOW can ANYONE who WALKS with ILLEGAL aliens even GET STARTED as a CANDIDATE for AMERICAN public office, ESPECIALLY the US PRESIDENCY?!
    Exactly. That's the madness behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    Exactly. That's the madness behind it.
    There is too much power that the CFR, The Trilateral Commission, and the Aluminati in general have. Their membership is pervasive and permeates throughout our government at all levels. With this much power, resource and money, they could proabably overthrow China if they really wanted.

This Presidency, before and after, will not be decided by the electorial college or by the popular vote. It will be decided by those powers that be. They can control the voting process, they have already censored who we will vote for by not giving all candidates equal time and finally by the process of the dumbing down of Americans through the corporate elite-owned media who censor just about everything. It's no wonder that Barak is leading. It's all being done through illegal channels that involve the organizations mentioned above.

Barak = the death of America
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast