Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Barack Obama: "We're Not Some Banana Republic, This Is Not A Deadbeat Nation"

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Barack Obama: "We're Not Some Banana Republic, This Is Not A Deadbeat Nation"

Barack Obama: "We're Not Some Banana Republic, This Is Not A Deadbeat Nation"

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 09/20/2013 20:05 -0400

Presented without comment:

"This is the United States of America, we’re not some banana republic. This is not a deadbeat nation. We don’t run out on our tab. We're the world's bedrock investment, the entire world looks to us to make sure the world economy is stable. We can’t just not pay our bills."

- Barack H. Obama

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-0...eadbeat-nation
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good Lord is this sick or what? This thing that presumes to call itself “the President” is talking about “dead beats”and “banana republics.” Surely this is a perversion of reality. Do we need anymore proof that he is a pathological liar than his own words? Considering what he has done while defiling the White House with his presence, his Chicago hoodlum politics, the way Obamacare was bribed and bullied thought the Congress, the voter fraud that contributed to his election, his incessant Marxist speeches (the "mothers milk" of every banana republic and despot), his flagrant abuse of Presidential power, do we really need anymore evidence to justify impeachment of this piece of garbage

Patriots, go to the expressway overpasses. Hound him and those who protect him. Do not be silent, do not go away. There are far, far more of us than there are of them; do not let the billionaire paid, professional protesters of left create an illusion of speaking for the people.

Be on the street corners. Be public. Be loud. Be persistent. Be a “pain in the ass.” Illegal aliens go home; secure the border with a fence, IMPEACH OBAMA. No deals. No compromises with OUR HOME LAND.

Never forget are we engaged in a battle to have a country we can call our home.
    Last edited by csarbww; 09-21-2013 at 07:48 AM.

Each day I'm more convinced the people pulling the stings on this man are out to destroy America, it's workers and the financial system, sad fact is he has made it a Banana Republic.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Somebody Call The WAAAmbulance: Dems Freak Out Over House Obamacare Vote

September 20, 2013 by Personal Liberty News Desk

President Barack Obama and Capitol Hill Democrats spent much of Friday freaking out about the House approval of a bill to temporarily fund the government and strip funding for the 2010 Federal health care law known as Obamacare.
    Here’s a rundown of some of the Democrats’ greatest hits:

Ashamed

Representative Jim Moran (D-Va.): “I used to be really proud of this institution. I used to be able to go through my community and, many of those who have served as long as I have, know what it was like to be proud to be a member of Congress.”

GOP Trying To Mess With Me

President Barack Obama: “Unfortunately right now the debate is going on in Congress is not meeting the test of helping middle class families. They’re not focused on you. They’re focused on politics. They’re focused on trying to mess with me. They’re not focused on you.”

Deadbeat Nation, Banana Republic

President Barack Obama: “You don’t say ‘I’m not going to pay my bill, my note, for my truck because I’m saving money.’ Once you bought the truck, you can’t say you’re saving money simply by not paying the bill. … This is the United States of America. This is not some banana republic. This is not a deadbeat nation. We don’t run out on our tab.”

This Is A Hostage Situation

President Barack Obama: “[Republicans] will send our economy into a tailspin, just like Speaker Boehner said. They want to threaten default just to make sure that tens of millions of Americans continue not to have health care. … They’re holding the whole country hostage.”

A Mess

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.): “This place is a mess.”
    “We’re not here to expand government, but we’re not here to eliminate government,” she said later. “If the idea is to limit government, let’s work together to do that. But what is brought to the floor today is without a doubt a measure designed to shut down government.”

Stay tuned for fireworks in the Senate next week.

Filed Under: Liberty News, Staff Reports

http://personalliberty.com/2013/09/2...bamacare-vote/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Question: Has Baroque (Sewer Gas) Obama ever said anything that is factually true? Anything?