Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Barack's Spiritual Advisor....

These are the kind of hate spewing people that will have their butts controlling America and giving this country away.

If a white pastor spewed this crap he would be run out of town on a rail.

This stuff is so old, and accomplishes nothing but hate

There is an extended version of this that really gets me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAYe7MT5 ... re=related

No one will talk against this in the media because it is not PC. I am sick of this rhetoric.

We are crazy if we let this guy get elected. He has no sense.

LOL....Jesus was a poor black man?! Someone tell me where in the Bible it says this.

This guys name should be Jeremiah WRONG!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And Hillary should not be elected because she and other white folks can get picked up by a Taxi....Jesus....

Aren't a lot of Taxi Drivers Black, Hispanic, etc? Why aren't they picking up their black folk?

This stuff is hogwash and no one questions it. If this is the kind of advisors someone running for President finds out of all the people in the world....look out.

We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Ohmigosh....does Obama smoke or was this pic retouched?
    Not good....smoking contributes to sickle cell anemia (among other obvious terrible diseases), an affliction that seems to hit blacks harder than other races.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The guy imo is a ugly parasite of a human being . A regular Jim Jones with the congregation to fit the need to fill his belly & wallet . Doesn't bother me at all what trash he spins for entertainment . But what is discerning is a candidate for potus shallows this racists crap . Between his church and his name and ultra progressive view points (message of change . What Change??) . I can no more vote for this Want-a-be than i can for McAmnesty.
    MSM should be run out of town
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

SicNTiredInSoCal said:

[quote]Ohmigosh....does Obama smoke or was this pic retouched? /quote]

He used to smoke, his wife made him quit before he ran for president.

AE

I have to say, I listened to this man, who claims to be a Christian, and the racist and political garbage that came out of his mouth through to the congregation at a pulpit, made me want to cry. Not because it hurt me personally, but because he is ruining what so many had/have worked so hard to do, stop racial divisiveness.

And above that, it angered me as he is supposed to be an example to the worldly of Christ!!!What kind of example is he, but one of hate, that is not Christ-like.

I honestly do hope this kills it for Obama, because if he attended this church for 20 years, he had to have been there for at least one of those sermons and he sat there and did not take a stand against it. He is now only taking a stand becasue he knows his campaign is on the line.

Last point. When this preacher talks about how Hillary was not a black boy raised by a single parent, who was he talking about? Obama's mother was white, and he had a step-father as well, plus he manetioned his maternal grandparents were close too, did this pastor forget Obama was raised by WHITE PEOPLE? How must Obama's mother and family feel?

This man sickens me on so many levels.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

AE

BTW, where is "We Can Stop The Hate" and the ADL and SLPC right now, why aren't they all speaking up about this hate speech?
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Barack and apologists for this preacher are doing a horrible job of fending off the criticism. I can't believe they are trying to excuse this BS. The only thing they are claiming is that he has preached for 20 years, this is only 30 seconds blah, blah, blah. As if this man wasn't UTTERLY convicted in what he was saying. As if he weren't receiving rip-roaring support at the church. Its an anti-American church. And I am also astonished at all of the excuses dealing with how evil America has been in the past, look at the historical perspective blah, blah, blah. Its incredible that this is even debatable. Barack DEFINITELY heard this man preach this hate. He is lying about never hearing it before, as if this guy was all about peace, love, and understanding, and then rips America a new one out of nowhere one day
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast