Me and Barbara did not always get along, but I am saddened to hear of her passing. Barbara fought hard against illegal immigration for more than 20 years! Her entire life was immersed in the battle. I hope that Terry Anderson was waiting on her at the gates of Heaven. May Terry and angels lead you in Barbara.

All of Barbara's friends and family have much to be proud of because of the great fight she put up against the diseases of cancer and illegal immigration!

Here is the email from Chelene someone forwarded me...

Barbara Coe was a true & gallant Patriot who dearly love our Country. She also helped me when we took on trying to publicize the fate of the Mohave Desert War Memorial Cross and helped to make my trip out there with 6 Iraq veterans home on leave, one of the greatest memories of my life. May you rest in peace Barbara Coe. Till we meet in Heaven....

Subject: Barbara Coe has gone to Heaven

Dear Friends and Patriots,
I write to you to inform you that one of the best individuals ever to bless this earth has passed away this Saturday morning. Barbara Coe died peacefully today after a courageous battle with cancer. Many of you knew her as one fierce American patriot, leader, and public speaker. Some of you knew her as a dear friend. I was truly blessed to consider her like family!!
Barbara helped establish the amazing political activist group CCIR back in 1994. Barb served as the chairwoman and lead CCIR to be one of the leading activist groups in California. Many of us were fortunate to hear her speak on many occasions at various events including marches and rallies. In the following video, the late-great radio host Terry Anderson introduces his good friend Barb who gave one fierce speech in the blazing hot sun (over 100 degrees) in Phoenix, AZ: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql9y3LarHCQ
Barb also helped co-write the famous California Prop 187 to battle the problems associated with illegal immigration. The California voters approved the prop, but judicial activists overturned Prop 187 claiming it to be unconstitutional which was not true.
Under Barb’s leadership, CCIR sponsored billboards along the Arizona-California border that read, “Welcome to California, the Illegal Immigration State. Don’t let this happen to your state.”
Protesters and the SPLC propaganda machine of course labeled Barb a racist for her defense of America. Of course this was NOT true. Barb was Sioux Indian and born and raised on the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation in South Dakota. She just happened to LOVE America and helped to expose and fight issues like 9/11, illegal immigration, the SPP/NAU, the New World Order, Collectivism, etc… She was a strong supporter of our military and American Sheriffs.
Back in 1996, Barb was a Republican candidate for State Senate (35th district). Later she would endorse many candidates, including my own campaign for governor back in 2010.
Barb will be missed!!! However she is now in heaven looking down on us all rooting for us to save the Republic!!!
If you would like to show your support and gratitude, feel free to visit the CCIR site: http://www.ccir.net/
There will be a memorial and I will keep everyone posted.
Barb, we love you and look forward to seeing you again in heaven!!!

Love,
Chelene Nightingale

I will upload videos of me and Barbara Coe working together tomorrow in her honor.

William Gheen
President of ALIPAC
www.alipac.us