Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Battle Bed Bugs in Poor, Immigrant, and Minority Communities

EPA Awards $550,000 to Battle Bed Bugs in Poor, Immigrant, and Minority Communities
    Thursday, April 07, 2011
    By Susan Jones

bedbugs

A common bedbug engorged with blood after feeding on a human.

(CNSNews.com) – The Environmental Protection Agency on Wednesday announced it is awarding grants totaling $550,000 to five organizations to “implement new approaches in managing bed bug problems.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Since illegals have invaded it bedbugs have become a big problem. People bring them home in their luggage and it has spread not only in the United States but into Canada as well. When Border Patrol or ICE get illegals and take them to an immigration facility they delouse them and burn their clothes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    All I know is the Puerto rican maintence man I work with came to work one day scratching. He said he got bedbugs from his damn mexican neighbors. After I told him to GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME, I said "That really sucks Miquel". *pattyk shuddering*

Banned
    Not only bed bugs they bring its swine flu TB.whooping cough scabies and other communicable diseases that were almost eradicated in this country before they started bringing it back into this country.

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    All I know is the Puerto rican maintence man I work with came to work one day scratching. He said he got bedbugs from his damn mexican neighbors. After I told him to GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME, I said "That really sucks Miquel". *pattyk shuddering*
    "I knew this one would fall off the boards quick!" LOL! Get! em' PK
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Reminds me of the 80's when all of a sudden we had boat people arriving in the droves with lice. The school sent home an advisory note and the next thing I knew every child in the neighborhood had lice. We bought the medicine and washed everything over and over trying to get rid of them. It was a nightmare, we couldn't win. Finally one mom (a native American Indian) stepped forward and asked if she could have all the neighborhood kids for the weekend and asked our permission to use an old native American Indian remedy on the kids. She took the kids and we went home to once again strip and wash everything in our homes. Whatever she did worked and she became our hero!

Banned
    ROOFMAN that was like pop in hospital found out they put hispanic male in his room with TB.sreaming at the nurses ill sue this gd hospital and get my gun and hunt that dude down if i catch it

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    Reminds me of the 80's when all of a sudden we had boat people arriving in the droves with lice.
    She took the kids and we went home to once again strip and wash everything in our homes. Whatever she did worked and she became our hero!
    "I remember that, buying lice medicine by the truck loads which wasn't cheap!" Our kids school finally admitted that they offered treatment free of charge evidently it was already in the school budget!

That lady should have did tours of different cities!

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    Reminds me of the 80's when all of a sudden we had boat people arriving in the droves with lice. The school sent home an advisory note and the next thing I knew every child in the neighborhood had lice. We bought the medicine and washed everything over and over trying to get rid of them. It was a nightmare, we couldn't win. Finally one mom (a native American Indian) stepped forward and asked if she could have all the neighborhood kids for the weekend and asked our permission to use an old native American Indian remedy on the kids. She took the kids and we went home to once again strip and wash everything in our homes. Whatever she did worked and she became our hero!
    My daughter had lice once and I got strict about her putting her hat in her coat sleeve at school to avoid them coming onto her hat since the kids coats and hats are on top of each other. I was also strict about her trying hats on in stores since you don't know who tired on before. Then I used a natural method I heard about to repell lice. It worked since she was one of the few who never got lice again when her classmates did.
    You go to a store that sells natural products and get angelica root that is in small pieces. Here are the instructions:

Take 2 TBSPs of Angelica Root combined with 2 cups cold water in a sauce pan. Bring to a boil; let cool and then strain. Add warm water to mixture and rinse through hair after shamppoing. Repeat periodically.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    Take 2 TBSPs of Angelica Root combined with 2 cups cold water in a sauce pan. Bring to a boil; let cool and then strain. Add warm water to mixture and rinse through hair after shamppoing. Repeat periodically.
    "Are you an Indian Lady?"

Will be bookmarking this for my grand children! Thanks swatchick!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast