Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The battle begins in Washingston State!!!!!

You just go GOP of Washington. The numbers are growing, and I am not just talking about illegal aliens….

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

County GOP organizations have begun meeting nation-wide. One of Washington State's 39 counties recently passed the following Resolution in opposition to the invasion of illegal aliens, acting on a unanimous recommendation of its Central Committee.

.................................................. ..................

R E S O L U T I ON 2005-2

Whereas, there are in the United States an unknown number of illegal immigrants estimated to be from 12 to 18 million; and

Whereas, there are in Washington State an unknown number of illegal immigrants estimated to be from 350,000 to 400,000 costing Washington State taxpayers millions in various government benefits intended for US citizens; and

Whereas, the failure of the Federal Government to enforce our immigration laws is creating a dangerous situation in which terrorists are given easy access; and

Whereas, there are other serious consequences of our present unchecked illegal immigration, and these include:

a. Providing an open door through which terrorists can easily enter our country,
    b. Creating a bilingual country which could compromise our unity,
    c. Encouraging disrespect for the law,
    d. Placing a monumental burden on our welfare system,
    e. Straining our schools by requiring instruction in two languages,
    f. Depressing wages,
    g. Displacing legal American workers,
    h. Intensifying environmental problems,

I. Increasing the tax burden on American families; and

Whereas, polls repeatedly show that Latino-Americans, together with all other segments of Ame! rican society, strongly support reform of this country’s immigration policy; and

Whereas, advocating reform would be a healthy confluence of doing what is right and doing what is politically wise; now therefore,

Be it Resolved by the Cowlitz County Republican Party, that this Party urges the Federal Government to move expeditiously to seal our borders against this flood of illegal immigrants, and to employ all practical and legal measures required to achieve this end, not excluding the erection of physical barriers and the use of military personnel; and

Be it Further Resolved, that no amnesty should be granted to illegal aliens, but that this country’s immigration laws should be enforced, and illegal aliens removed from the country in accordance with those laws; and

Be it Further Resolved, that the Cowlitz County Republican Party of Washington furnish copies of this Resolution to the Governor of Washington State, to the Washington State Republican Cong! ressional Delegation, and to the President of the United States
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Does Seattle have Spanish radio now? I know Yakima did when I was living in Seattle in the late 80's but are there that many there now?

BRAVO!

I PLAN TO COPY THIS RESOLUTION AND ATTEMPT TO GET BOTH THE DEMS AND REPUBS IN MY COUNTY TO APPROVE A LOCAL VERSION.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

They do!

Just read an article from a Seattle paper that says a new FM station in Spanish will start this week while at least 2 have been on the air on the AM dial.

Also, stations already broadcasting in Boise and Salt Lake City in Spanish!

WE ARE BEING FREEKING INVADED! UNBELIEVABLE! I lived in Seattle from 1987 to 1990 and there were hardly any there at the time! ILLEGALS what else?