Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

BATTLE FOR NC BEGINS ANEW!!!! PLEASE JOIN IN!!!!

This is posted in announcements as well.

Let the Battle for NC Begin Anew! Reinforcements needed

Friends,

I wish to express my gratitude and heartfelt thanks to all of you who wrote the Charlotte Observer regarding their false attack on my character. While they will never print the fine letters you sent in, the message to their leaders is clear. I plan to keep a scrapbook of your letters for my friends and family members, and I can't thank you enough.

Today we are launching the Battle for NC anew!

We need your immediate help. We have tens of thousands of illegal aliens who will soon be migrating out of South Carolina and heading for greener grass here in NC. Our legislature is in the short session in Raleigh, NC for the next few weeks.

While the short session is usually just for the budget bills, we may have a chance of getting some immigration enforcement legislation through, if we work hard and as a team.

We need your help with two items.

Item 1

We need massive amounts of calls and e-mails sent to the NC Legislature asking them to:

A. Put a stop to Representatives Luebke, Harrison, and Glazier's House Bill 2717 "Access to Higher education", which would force our colleges to not check the legal status of students and thus reversing the recent nationally covered decision of our Attorney General baring illegals from NC Community Colleges.

We can stop this bill in committee. Create your own message about why you feel illegal aliens should not be allowed in college and call each committee member at the following link. After you call each one to speak with the Representative, assistant, or voice mail, then send in your e-mail version of your message.

Sample Message (Craft your own distinct message)

"I'm calling Representative _____ to express my opposition to Representatives Luebke, Harrison, and Glazier's bill HB 2717. Illegal aliens should not receive any taxpayer benefits, especially college access. North Carolina is a top destination for illegals in America and the state must do all it can to protect taxpayer resources and turn off the magnetism drawing illegals to NC. Furthermore, it is outlandish to create even the possibility that a NC or American student would not get one of the limited seats in our colleges because of illegal aliens."

Please direct your calls and e-mails opposing HB 2717 to the House Committee on Education Members found at this link...

http://www.ncleg.net/gascripts/Committe ... tanding_17

B. We need calls and e-mails going to all NC House and Senate Reps. asking for the following.

1. Please stop HB 2717. Illegal aliens should not be in NC Colleges.
    2. Please amend this year's budget to stop illegal aliens from receiving any taxpayer resources that are not required by Federal law.
    3. Please pass legislation encouraging NC businesses to use the E-Verify system to make sure all of their employees are legal.
    4. Please attach language to the budget stating that no more tax monies should go to the La Raza front group El Pueblo. El Pueblo is receiving almost half a million dollars in tax monies each year in grants and is lobbying NC legislators for benefits for illegal aliens!

If you can contact each elected official by phone and then e-mail, then please do so.

If your time is very limited, please select ten House Representatives and ten Senators at random to contact.

All phone numbers and e-mails are located under the House and Senate Members section of www.NCleg.net

For further help crafting your own message, please see my letter to the NC officials at this link...
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-118979.html

Item 2

Join us on the phones or in person on June 18!

IT IS IMPORTANT YOU MAKE YOUR CALLS THIS WEEK TO PREPARE THE WAY FOR OUR HISTORIC EVENTS AND CITIZEN LOBBY EFFORT ON THE GROUND IN RALEIGH ON JUNE 18.

You will receive more details about this tomorrow.

In short, we need every group leader and concerned citizen we can get to join us early in the morning at the NC General Assembly on June 18.

We will be lobbying legislators, asking them to pass immigration enforcement legislation before they leave Raleigh, and warning them of the inbound illegals from SC.

There will be a rally between 11-1 featuring guest speakers who are group leaders and lawmakers.

We hope to have our national supporters ringing the phones off the hooks on the 18th, while we lobby on the ground.

We also hope to broadcast the rally live via streaming audio on the web.

Please make arrangements to join us on the 18th in Raleigh or to be available for intensive calls and e-mails on that day.

Yours in the cause,

William Gheen & The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

April
    Another chance to make a difference Patriots!!!! LETS BATTLE ON!

Hopefully, the State will take measures to protect itself and the citizenry. Neighboring states must make plans to push the tide back when illegal aliens leave other states and come their way.

May the voices of citizens be many and may they be loudly heard.

Romans 5:8
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'll be gone tomorrow, but will send in some emails tonight. Hopefully I can get to some calls on Friday.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'll get some calls from Ohio into NC.

Good luck!

Steve
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

April
    Thanks everyone! Together we can do this!

April
    Another day to make a difference Patriots....Lets fight for NC!!!!

We are taking our country back one state at a time!!!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!

working4change
    Another day to make a difference Patriots....Lets fight for NC!!!!

We are taking our country back one state at a time!!!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!
    Working on this again today...made calls and sent emails yesterday.

I've just posted the rally details.

Any help forwarding and posting is appreciated.

Join Immigration Enforcement Groups for Historic Rally in Raleigh on June 18
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-119113.html

W

OK, LETS GET ER' DONE, LET NC LEGISLATURES KNOW WE ARE OUT HERE

>>ACTION ALERT 6/11<<
    PLEASE TAKE ACTION ON NC. CAROLINA
    INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATION!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-702279.html#702279
    Join Immigration Enforcement Groups for Historic Rally in Raleigh on June 18
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-119113.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast