Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The BBB is run by the Chamber of Commerce and a bigtime open borders lobbyist. Some how they don't mind slave labor for their members. Additionally, they're one of the major powers that keep pulling the strings on RINO's. About all you can do with illegals is to watch until they break a local law which they don't respect either, and then turn them in to local authorities for that. Don't let'em rest.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The BBB isn't what it used to be. A few years ago I worked for a guy that was defrauding people out of their homes (which I didn't know at the time). I got a sales call from the BBB selling "packages" to improve business. Told my boss about it and he signed up. Next thing you know we have our BBB sticker and a good rating, despite all the customer complaints. A recent news investigation uncovered this as well.

The sad thing is, the agencies you are supposed to report illegals to don't care either. Thanks politicians!
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Banned
    Well the only reason I tried the BBB is because it was listed here as an agency resource that could help in the fight....hmmm

Yes, breaking local laws?? Like driving without a license?!! I went through a whole ordeal with the police as well, several trips to the station with 2 pages of information, several calls to them as the illegals were driving away, etc....they were pulled over a couple of times and yet they get back in the car and still are happily driving every day! All the police can do is give them a citation with a small fine and let them go! WTF?!!? They don't even impound the car...now if I were caught driving with no license, it would be a different story. COMPLETELY MAKES YOUR BLOOD BOIL!!!
    Folks, there are no 50 million hispanics living in the country now, surpassing blacks as the minority, and growing rapidly. I honestly feel that this illigal immigration fight IS A LOOSING BATTLE. We may win a few battles here and there, but ultimately, it seems as though the damage is aready done with so many illegals here, in addition to all the anchor kids they are popping out. They are gaining too much political power, plus not enough Americans pay enough attention or care about these issues, it seems..

Quote Originally Posted by mickaus
    Well the only reason I tried the BBB is because it was listed here as an agency resource that could help in the fight....hmmm

Yes, breaking local laws?? Like driving without a license?!! I went through a whole ordeal with the police as well, several trips to the station with 2 pages of information, several calls to them as the illegals were driving away, etc....they were pulled over a couple of times and yet they get back in the car and still are happily driving every day! All the police can do is give them a citation with a small fine and let them go! V****V?!!? They don't even impound the car...now if I were caught driving with no license, it would be a different story. COMPLETELY MAKES YOUR BLOOD BOIL!!!
    Folks, there are no 50 million hispanics living in the country now, surpassing blacks as the minority, and growing rapidly. I honestly feel that this illigal immigration fight IS A LOOSING BATTLE. We may win a few battles here and there, but ultimately, it seems as though the damage is aready done with so many illegals here, in addition to all the anchor kids they are popping out. They are gaining too much political power, plus not enough Americans pay enough attention or care about these issues, it seems..
    It may look like that in some ways but I pray that it isn't going to happen. I believe one day the American public will finally realize they are not going to keep giving their jobs away to illegal aliens and I believe it may be by more then just talk.......
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Welcome back DarthIllegal
    haven't seen you around for awhile.......
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

You could try your state Attorney General office. The local politicians here told me that the AG will do something about the businesses that hire illegal aliens in my state. I think they did check a business. I don't know if they will in your state.
    No Amnesty! An average of 25 Americans are killed every day by illegal alien criminals that have no right to be here.

Banned
    Thanks for the tip, always looking for more tools to fight with..I'll look into that.
    I'm still looking into trying to find out who to talk to about how to get them to stop driving when the police do very little to enforce the law on that matter. Then they would have a much harder time getting to these employers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12