Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Waiting to find out if its true myself but one part I can confirm is true is the gag order on border agents about the details on Terrys death. Gotta be something to hide. The gag order was also not a low level gag order.

Los Angeles 'Little Mexico and El salvador hotspot'
    Nappy is an idiot.........

if americans find out that they were ordered to use real bullets third, after bean bags and rubber bullets, then they should demand answers and demand that heads ROLL

The Border Patrol and our military forces in Iraq and Afganistan are getting their hands tied tighter and tighter every day. Their priority is not to defend themselves first any more. Even if they see the trigger man they have to follow commands and it's dangerous and costing American lives every day.
    I call and write every day about what happened to Terry. We will never know for sure what happened. Rest assured it will happen again. That is why I stay on this.
    I want Obama to take his family and live on the border with no security like he wants Americans to do. I want Nappy to get her butt out in the field with our Border Patrol agents for a month. She would have to wear Depends because of the fear. Fear she knows nothing of. She lies when she says she understands. If I was Terry's wife or family member I would of had her removed from the funeral. It's like having the murderer at the funeral of someone they killed first hand.
    I hope people are still on this story. This is important to our cause. This is what happens when Washington listens to Mexico. This is what happens when Washington doesn't want to protect our citizens. This shows how much danger our Border Patrol agents are in. This shows how much we need our laws changed, our borders secured and military down there to stop illegals. Of course, they get rubber bullets also. Washington's answers suck big time, we need to keep the pressure on.
    Terry's family is still fighting this and trying to find out what the truth really is. I support them 100%.
    We need answers and we seldom get them. A gag order tells me they have a lot to cover up. Help Terry's family keep the pressure on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12