Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Because They Hate, Part II

Because They Hate, Part II Larry Elder
    Thu Apr 26, 3:00 AM ET

Brigitte Gabriel, a Lebanese Christian who lived through jihad as a child, wrote "Because They Hate: A Survivor of Islamic Terror Warns America." This is an edited version of our interview.

Larry Elder: What caused Lebanon's 1975 jihad invasion?

Brigitte Gabriel: . . . In the early '70s, Lebanon was a majority Christian country . . . a republic very much like America. We prospered. We focused on growing our economy. We were multicultural, fair and tolerant, and had an open border policy. We welcomed everybody into our country, because we wanted to share the westernizations we had created in the Middle East. . . . Sadly, many people who came didn't want to assimilate and adopt westernizations, but wanted to drag us down to their tribal Islamic culture. . . . By 1974, Christians stopped traveling. We became prisoners in our homes and cities because Muslims would set up fly-by-night checkpoints. . . . Our religion is written on our national ID. . . . So, Muslims would stop cars, look at their IDs and if a Christian family was traveling, they would shoot them in cold blood. The whole family. . . . Extremist Muslims started coming from all around the Arabic world to fight alongside the Muslims in Lebanon.

Elder: Tell us about Islamofascism in the West.

Gabriel: The Center for Religious Freedom went undercover last year and collected 200 publications from some of the most prominent mosques in the United States. Those books, provided by the government of Saudi Arabia to American mosques, teach Muslims living in an infidel land how to deal with infidels. These Saudi publications repeatedly exalt Muslims to, and I quote, hate them for their religion — meaning Christians, Jews, atheists and everybody in between. . . . They say that democracy, justice, freedom, brotherhood and equality cause all of the world's problems. This is being taught in the mosques. And it gets worse. They say it is the religious duty of every Muslim to impose functionally Islamic government on every country in the world. This religious duty is binding . . . and a sacred obligation of jihad. . . . Many people do not realize that under the banner of Islam the Muslims killed children in Israel, massacred children in Lebanon, killed cops in Egypt, murdered Armenians in Turkey, killed Hindus in India, and expelled over 900,000 Jews from Arab land. All that happened before they turned their eyes to the West and before September 11, 2001. . . . This is the religion of Islam. . . .

Elder: Are there moderate Muslims who condemn the radicals, who don't feel threatened by democracy?

Gabriel: Yes. . . . I call it a practicing Muslim and a non-practicing Muslim. I think it is a better description than "moderate" and "radical." A practicing Muslim goes to mosque, prays five times a day, doesn't drink, believes God gave him women to be his property — to beat, to stone to death. . . . He believes Christians and Jews are apes and pigs because they are cursed by Allah. He believes it is his duty to declare war on the infidels because they are Allah's enemies. That is a practicing Muslim. A non-practicing Muslim no longer goes to mosque or prays five times a day, has an occasional glass of wine and believes that a woman is equal to a man. . . . He believes he cannot murder his wife just because he wants to. He does not believe in taking four wives just for sexual pleasure. . . . He no longer believes that, as a Muslim, it is his duty to kill the apes and pigs that have been cursed by Allah. A non-practicing Muslim is educated, an intellectual who believes the Koran — written in the 7th century — doesn't apply to today's standards, and Islam needs to be reformed. Those Muslims do exist and live in the West. However, they are such a minority — we estimate about 2 percent — they are irrelevant because it is the majority that is causing the problem now.

Elder: What should be done?

Brigitte Gabriel: Shut our borders. We have terrorists coming through our borders. Al Qaeda is working with the MS-13 gang [El Salvadorian gang Mara Salvatrucha], smuggling al Qaeda terrorists into the country. Hezbollah is doing the same. . . . We estimate thousands have already been smuggled into America. . . . Hamas is here. . . . They have cells in over 40 states. . . . We also need to reform our immigration and visa programs. We need to monitor who is coming into our country and why. . . . We need to increase human intelligence. . . .To get that human element that gets you the information, it takes years to establish trust with the enemy in order to get the secrets out of them. . . . As for profiling, I want everyone who fits the terrorist profile to be profiled. We have men between the ages of 16 and 40 who have committed terrorist acts around the world in the name of Islam. They are not little old ladies from Ohio with blue hair. They are not children going to Disney World on their Easter vacation.

Elder: What happens if a Democrat wins the 2008 election?

Gabriel: We are doomed. Our enemies want the Democrats to win. This last election, jihadist websites were playing victory songs and declaring the Democrats are our allies in the war against America. . . . Whoever comes next is going to have to deal with the same things Bush is dealing with.

Larry Elder is a syndicated radio talk-show host and author. His nationally syndicated radio program airs 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. PST and can also be heard on X-M and Sirius satellite radio. To find out more about Larry Elder, visit his web page at www.larryelder.com.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/uc/20070426/cm_ ... /op_242580
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I`ll have to say it: It`s probably just me, but when I read some of these articles, many times a classical song has come to mind. And it`s amazing how the words of those songs can fit the actions of today.

This one was:
    "We Sure Could Use A Little Good News Today"
    By " Anne Murray"
    ------------------------

Re: Because They Hate, Part II

Brigitte Gabriel: Shut our borders. We have terrorists coming through our borders. Al Qaeda is working with the MS-13 gang [El Salvadorian gang Mara Salvatrucha], smuggling al Qaeda terrorists into the country. Hezbollah is doing the same. . . . We estimate thousands have already been smuggled into America. . . . Hamas is here. . . . They have cells in over 40 states.

As far as I am concerned, leaving our borders and ports opened and unsecured is an absolute dereliction of duty by every member of government who has not acted agaisnt it. The blood of innocent Americans will be on their hands. God forgive them, because I won't.

It is a damn shame that more Americans will have to die before these people who hold our safety in their incompetent hands will either act or be kicked out of office. How could this even be an issue after 9-11?
    How can we even be talking about this at this stage of the game?
    This is insanity and irresponsibilty or downright destructive intentionally. I don't know which. And I don't care why it is still happening. I just want it corrected and NOW!

Do we really need these people here?

I think not.
    Let them rot in thier Islamic hellholes.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Oh my God!...I pray the Democrats don't win. I saw Gabriel on C-Span and she was very impressive. What she had to say about the Democrats confirmed what I was afraid of. I think they are hell bent on destroying everything we ever knew as our Unites States. When Pelosi went to Syria and put on a burka that was an insult and a slap in the face to American woman. She is the worst POS and the dumbest broad in this country, next to Hillery.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Banned
    I've heard her on Glenn Beck and Laura Ingraham and she is one amazing lady. She was affiliated with Theo van Gogh and the knife with the note stuck into his body named her as their next target, if I remember correctly. They had done a film exposing Islamofascism. The Dutch government hanged her out to dry out of fear of reprisal. Very sad story.

Somehow Liberals will never understand the message Gabriel is saying. Instead they side with the Islamofacists, probably because they are afraid to stand up to them.

The way I see it is showing the Islamofacists weakness is death.

Two years ago, my partner and I worked on a job site with a man from Turkey, he said he was practicing Muslim. He was constantly telling us he wanted to "kick an American's ass" and his friends in Turkey were asking him if had kicked and American's ass yet?" After a couple weeks of trying to ignore these remarks and laugh him off, and the constant taunts of getting our butts kicked -- got old. One day as the foreigner was again looking for a fight my partner went over to him and said: "you want a piece of me, let's go," They went at it, my partner had this guy down in 3 seconds flat pinned on the ground and he could not move or get up, so he gave up. After that he was very friendly, respectfull and never said he wanted to kick an Americans ass again.

The point I am making is sometimes you have to fight back, show strength and get some respect. Strength is a concept liberals don't have a clue about.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

ProudAmericanFamily wrote
    As far as I am concerned, leaving our borders and ports opened and unsecured is an absolute dereliction of duty by every member of government who has not acted agaisnt it. The blood of innocent Americans will be on their hands. God forgive them, because I won't.
    You're absolutely right, PAF. I believe that they will continue letting the terrorists in until there is another 9/11. Then they will secure (or attempt to anyway) the borders of North America and Everyone will be treated as if they are a terrorist, no matter if you are Muslim, Mexican, American, it won't matter. They're trying to get us used to this already with the Real ID, loss of eminant domain, loss of habeus corpus, the list goes on. They will use the excuse of the next attack as reason to diminish our freedoms, just like they are doing now with the first attack. It's been stated by some or one of our enemies (I think Rockefeller, not sure) that what the NAU needs to be fully implimented is another 9/11 style attack. This govenment is no longer interested in securing that border, they are only interested in what leaving the border open can do for them. I wish our elected officials who are dead set against the NAU and illegal immigration all the luck in the world and they will continue to have the fullest of my support.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)