Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

glennbeck@foxnews.com

Dear Glenn Beck and show members:

I love your show. Kudos to the men and women producing it. I think you do a fine job keeping people entertained while educating them. But I want to tell you the rumblings are beginning for you the way they did for Lou Dobbs. I hate to see you go down that path to TV destruction. I (and everyone I talk to) don't understand the "wider door" thing at all. And you are portraying Amnesty with the "some illegals" DESERVE to be rewarded for their lawlessness. This "path" is going to lose you respect from those that understand that illegal immigration cannot be rewarded in any way shape or form...there is a growing number that feel this way.

If illegals want to stay they have to do whatever is necessary to stay here legally. But asking the government for an amnesty program should not be one of them. Amnesty was tried before...is unfair to those standing in line trying to do the right thing and totally unfair to continue this unlawful practice expecting acceptance by the American people.

Sorry Glenn...I love your show but this will be my departure point if you continue this "path" of amnesty.

Further...for the security of the Nation both Physical and financial...immigration should be stopped completely until the unemployment rate is dropped to ZERO! our economy stabilized and the laws and borders are adequately addressed.

PLEASE...have one of your people watch this video from Numbers USA. It is wonderful and has been a great help to many working to understand this issue. This video should be run on your show.

Thank You.

"Gumballs" short 4 min video if you don't have the time...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pgz6ZCqhtg

This is the one you should watch...10 min...must see for anyone that has not watched it...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7WJeqxuOfQ

Quote Originally Posted by xchange
    in all honesty there are good illegal aliens who already have a stable jobs and they don't have 4, 6, 10 children. both spouses work in services : cleaning maintenance. I think those in that kind of jobs should get a chance to get their citizenships. i just don't agree with day laborers and those who abuse Anchor Baby mentality. IMO.
    Keep reading and talking...you will finally get it...just like we all did here...

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    glennbeck@foxnews.com

Dear Glenn Beck and show members:

I love your show. Kudos to the men and women producing it. I think you do a fine job keeping people entertained while educating them. But I want to tell you the rumblings are beginning for you the way they did for Lou Dobbs. I hate to see you go down that path to TV destruction. I (and everyone I talk to) don't understand the "wider door" thing at all. And you are portraying Amnesty with the "some illegals" DESERVE to be rewarded for their lawlessness. This "path" is going to lose you respect from those that understand that illegal immigration cannot be rewarded in any way shape or form...there is a growing number that feel this way.

If illegals want to stay they have to do whatever is necessary to stay here legally. But asking the government for an amnesty program should not be one of them. Amnesty was tried before...is unfair to those standing in line trying to do the right thing and totally unfair to continue this unlawful practice expecting acceptance by the American people.

Sorry Glenn...I love your show but this will be my departure point if you continue this "path" of amnesty.

Further...for the security of the Nation both Physical and financial...immigration should be stopped completely until the unemployment rate is dropped to ZERO! our economy stabilized and the laws and borders are adequately addressed.

PLEASE...have one of your people watch this video from Numbers USA. It is wonderful and has been a great help to many working to understand this issue. This video should be run on your show.

Thank You.

"Gumballs" short 4 min video if you don't have the time...

This is the one you should watch...10 min...must see for anyone that has not watched it...
    Great letter.

I have been a long time fan of Glenn Beck. I was shocked yesterday to find out that he believes in a path to citizenship. I am no longer a Beck fan.

At about seven minutes or so on this youtube Glenn Beck uses the blackboard to explain what his plan is for the millions and millions of illegal immigrants who are here in our country illegally.

Glenn agrees with John McCain and Lou Dobbs, and does not believe that these illegal immigrants should go home first and get in line if they truly want to become American citizens in order to live in our country legally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrDHIrzH ... r_embedded
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

The 'conservitive' talking heads are shifting into apologist mode. This will be done in a very suttle manner. It is an election year and it is time to herd the sheep back to the ranch. JMO

The "Gumball" video is great to send to Glenn Beck. Roy Beck needs to meet with Glenn, and to give him a history of immigration from 1965 forward, the time that Ted Kennedy put the United States on an out of control path toward the current situation with illegal and legal immigration.

Revelation 3:20 (New International Version)
    It is written,... Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Keep sending gummballs to him...he may get the message...

glennbeck@foxnews.com

Gumballs" short 4 min video if you don't have the time...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12