Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Before the invasion...

I like the rest of you can remember a time prior to the invasion. A time when America was just that - America.

But now with our nation's children growing up in a society that screams open borders, spanish, and multiculturalism I have to ask what will happen to the next generation of voters. They simply will not know anything different, because for them there has never been anything different.

The best thing I can say is to keep your kids away from schools where they will be brainwashed but what about the rest of these kids who are growing up with a brainwashed reality?

This America will not exist to these children: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ruFpSQGR7IQ

Only this invaded one:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=GIW-BZ8oLrk
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

If you raise kids to think for themselves, to develop an independent nature, will they stick out like a sore thumb?

"If we can but weld our souls together, then with contempt shall I fling my glove in the world's face, then shall I stride through the wreckage a creator." Karl Marx

Personally, I see the effects of this in some friends' kids who are at the teenage level. Their boys like to date "hispanic" girls-- whatever, I guess because they're pretty, etc. Just an anecdote, but we overheard it the other day and wondered exactly the same thing -- if kids nowadays who are going to school w/ these children of illegals immigrants are just being desensitized to it.

I have a feeling they are, especially if their parents are oblivious to it. Our kids know how we feel about the issue. Our daughter isn't too happy -- she's college aged and has somewhat of a liberal mindset about it. I just don't think she really grasps the true issue as a taxpayer of many years might.

But I have no problem with my kids associating w/ kids of all races -- and they do -- as long as they're LEGALLY residing in this country and identifying themselves and assimilating as Americans -- I think it's great. The more the merrier. In fact, I just that these people would enter legally in appropriate numbers, assimilate completely, bring the good parts of their culture here, and leave the bad.

If it was just done the right way, it could be a positive thing. That is my own personal feeling on it. But if we are placing multi-culturist ideals and priorties over American ideals, that's where it goes awry.

That is one of the things that concerns me, of course, I have grandchildren rather than children.

My grandchildren go to school with lots of illegal's children, but how do you teach them that these kids are here illegally, and their parents are lawbreakers without instilling some hatred in them?

I hope I said that correctly.

There must be some talk in lower grades, however, as we were watching a movie and there is a line in there using a Mexican word for illegal - and my grandkids - 2 & 3 grade knew what it meant. They must have learned it at school.

Although, I feel I am swimming upstream all the time.

Yes, as to the dating of Hispanic girls, nature will take care of some of our problems - one way or the other.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    That is one of the things that concerns me, of course, I have grandchildren rather than children.

My grandchildren go to school with lots of illegal's children, but how do you teach them that these kids are here illegally, and their parents are lawbreakers without instilling some hatred in them?

I hope I said that correctly.

There must be some talk in lower grades, however, as we were watching a movie and there is a line in there using a Mexican word for illegal - and my grandkids - 2 & 3 grade knew what it meant. They must have learned it at school.

Although, I feel I am swimming upstream all the time.

Yes, as to the dating of Hispanic girls, nature will take care of some of our problems - one way or the other.
    I think the illegal alien anchor babies and the illegals who came here young are even more arrogant then their parents. They have a much better understanding of the race card and a stronger sense of entitlement then their parents...But don't worry I'm sure their parents will be up to speed soon.

The best thing I can say is to keep your kids away from schools where they will be brainwashed but what about the rest of these kids who are growing up with a brainwashed reality?
    Hi,
    If you live in a border state like CA the only way you will prevent this is if you home school. Our kids here in SOCal receive a heavy dose of multi-culture indoctrination on a regular bases.

If we don't bring a stop to this illegal alien invasion real soon I doubt it will ever be stopped. The younger generation doesn't really care enough to fight for their country. By the time they wake up the Santa Fe will have pulled out of the station.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    Personally, I see the effects of this in some friends' kids who are at the teenage level. Their boys like to date "hispanic" girls-- whatever, I guess because they're pretty, etc. Just an anecdote, but we overheard it the other day and wondered exactly the same thing -- if kids nowadays who are going to school w/ these children of illegals immigrants are just being desensitized to it.

I have a feeling they are, especially if their parents are oblivious to it. Our kids know how we feel about the issue. Our daughter isn't too happy -- she's college aged and has somewhat of a liberal mindset about it. I just don't think she really grasps the true issue as a taxpayer of many years might.

But I have no problem with my kids associating w/ kids of all races -- and they do -- as long as they're LEGALLY residing in this country and identifying themselves and assimilating as Americans -- I think it's great. The more the merrier. In fact, I just that these people would enter legally in appropriate numbers, assimilate completely, bring the good parts of their culture here, and leave the bad.

If it was just done the right way, it could be a positive thing. That is my own personal feeling on it. But if we are placing multi-culturist ideals and priorties over American ideals, that's where it goes awry.
    You could always stop paying for her tuition and let her find out she can't get any assistance since she's not a minority...And that she has to work to hand over a lot of her pay check to the government to pay for social services for illegal aliens. That could change her feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm

Counterpoint:

IF they actually HAD good aspects to their culture...
    IF Mexico wasn't run by drug cartels and corrupt politicians...
    THEN...
    they wouldn't need to come here

It's a "catch 22"

I wish Mexicans could live well in their own country
    'Tolerance' just means 'Take it!'
    It's not about conforming your mind to reality — but conforming reality to your mind (your mind over matter, not matter over you).

I agree Bismark. I really do. It would be nice if everyone would just . ...go home.

Perhaps even I have been desensitized to it, living where I do.