Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Before primaries change affilation to Republican

WHAT RONSTER???? ARE YOU CRAZY?

well yes, yes I am, but that is not the point.

McCain is going to run for president, we all know that. I personally want to make him pay for supporting and co-authoring an amnesty bill. John McCain forgets who is core supporters are and would have been. If John McCain wins the white house it will be one of the biggest travisties to hit our country.

So, go register as Republican before the primaries and make sure that he does NOT get nominated. I am a registered Independent as we speak, but the first chance I get I am changing back to Republican to nominate anyone but McCain.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

I think you may have got something here....
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Hopefully it won't be too late...
    Just because you're used to something doesn't make it right.

McCain NO!!!!

I have never understood how people from AZ keep re-electing McCain. He is rude and has been for open borders since he became a senator. He is at least opposed to earmarks and that is the only good thing I can say about him.

Banned
    Also, does anyone know if local Republican chapters have any impact on choice of GOP candidates? I ask because I got an invitation unsolicited to join a local Republican group and I'm curious whether these provide feedback to the national GOP on how the public or local Republicans feel about potential candidates.

Ronster, I couldn't agree more. WE must grab control of the Republican Party and get our elected officials who are members of the Republican Party to grab control of this Republican president.

I personally believe that you are right on target.

Make sure you're registered as a Republican so that WE, the legal citizens of this country can still CONTROL the choices we have for POTUS 2008.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Kate, I think it would be a good idea so that you can have input. But I would not give the RNC any contributions UNTIL thay have a candiate who you KNOW will support law and order without fail.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Legal, the national GOP is not getting one cent of my money after they elected Martinez. I plan to support candidates, but not the party machine!

Banned
    Ronster, your idea meshes well with the plan that I enunciated earlier, which is to create a caucus within the Republican Party that actually represents the views of the average Conservative and Republican, and to mobilize for the primaries in order to get candidates who share those views nominated.

I did that last spring after having met Tom Tancredo. I thought if he decided to run for president, my being a repub could help him get elected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast