View Poll Results: Should Americans have a National campaign to pledge our votes against pro-amnesty politicians in Was

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Should we trust that our Senators and Congressman will do the right thing by the American people without interference ?

4 100.00%
  • Should we allow illegal aliens to have the only unified voice in the capital of our United States of America ?

0 0%

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

beginning stages of "WE PLEDGE" campaign for Ameri

I have contacted many like minded national anti-illegal organizations requesting the start of a "WE PLEDGE" campaign to inform the congress and senate leaders that "WE PLEDGE TO VOTE AGAINST ANY POLITICIAN WHO VOTES IN FAVOR OF AMNESTY ".

The illegals and their supporters now chant "Sí, Se Puede!" (yes we can)

Our chant can be "WE PLEDGE"!

I am hoping that this will catch on and we will have our very own American version of May day to protest our lack of representation in Washington by our elected representatives.

We can Pledge by fax. phone and email to every representative in Washington who is pro amnesty to let them know in a unified voice that they are on the way out. We don't need time off from meat packing or dishwashing or weed pulling. WE ARE THE AMERICAN VOTER.

Any thoughts on this?

Good Idea?
    Bad idea?
    Anything?

Have a great day all !
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Yikes, do you except neither of the above? I don't trust our senators and congress.... and I sure don't want illegal immigrants to control the debate, as they currently do.

Let's get a third option in there.. Allow the American people, your constituents to decide this .

What are they afraid of? Let us vote.... and I mean LEGAL Americans.

Sorry, I was a little hasty there (and confused).

Re-do

I totally messed up this poll and can't change it?

Etched in stone I think?

Sorry 'bout that.

In case anyone noticed, Lou (the main man) Dobbs had a poll on the CNN Lou Dobbs site that asked "Will you vote to re-elect your congressmen and senators if they vote for a guest worker amnesty program?"

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/

I just happened to email his show about a 'We Pledge' campaign a couple of days ago so, he was probably inundated with similar requests from millions of other Americans on the same issue.

Interesting poll results also.