Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Being "Good Neighbor" To Mexico: Bad for US?

Common sense appears to have gone missing in Washington, D.C recently, particularly in efforts to combat the tandem evils of terrorism & illegal immigration.

But, Joy to the World! Common sense may be staging a dramatic comeback, as signaled by legislation passed last week by the US House. Lawmakers, it seems, are FINALLY making the vital interests of America the number one priority when considering immigration.

You KNOW that American interests are being served when you hear a loud choking sound from south of the border. That would be Mexican officials gasping for oxygen upon realizing that their sacred cash cow---illegal immigration --- is in jeopardy of being trumped by American politicians doing what is best for America.....for a change!

Once Mexican officials stop gagging on their anxiety, they will attempt to join the debate with a most amusing argument: US efforts to eliminate or reverse illegal immigration are a threat to the "good neighbor" feelings between Mexico & America.

With all due respect, Mr. and Mrs. Loco, would a good neighbor allow(encourage!) 15 million of its unskilled & impoverished citizens to violate the borders & laws of a valued neighbor? Or allow it's people to plunder a neighbor's education, health care, and other resources like a thief robbing a bank?

Obviously, the renaissance of common sense has yet to make it to Mexico.

So, a word to the wise: If Mexico is genuinely interested in becoming a "good neighbor," the Mexican government will take immediate steps to stop illegal crossings into America, and will assist the US government in rounding up and deporting illegal immigrants now here.

Comprehende, neighbors?

John W Lillpop

Welcome To America: Now, Speak English----And ONLY English!

GOOD. Don't need no "friendly" neighbor like mexico. Mexico isn't any good neighbor anyhow.

There REAL face is showing now-- naked aggression and attack on the United States of America that rises to the level of invasion and WAR.

It is none of mexico's business about what laws are passed in the U.S. Congress in regard to U.S. soil.

The mexican government can wail and moan in misery and then realize it is time for them to fix their corruption.

Why, WE just can't understand why WE would be angry about U.S. Land being ILLEGALLY intruded upon (mass scale) or why WE should embrace being violated, pillaged, raped, thieved, drugged, language abused, etc. on and on.

Mexico is such a nice neighbor -- NOT!!

GOOD FENCES MAKE GOOD NEIGHBORS!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Post subject: Mexico: Border Controls Nix"Good Neighbor

I can't find the link, but I understand Mexico vigorously defends it's Southern border from people entering illegally. I also heard that if you are not a mexican citizen you cannot own real estate there (not that I would want too.)

When I see the fence, I'll believe change is coming. Not until then.

To Lean at

You are right on. The Mexicans deport illegals immediately!

LEAN AT?? I TOLD you it was happening to all of us, herelegally!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

LEAN AT?? I TOLD you it was happening to all of us, herelegally!!!

OMG, you are right. Sorry, leankat! Its the bootsie curse!

OF COURSE, it would be MY fault!!!

"OF COURSE, it would be MY fault!!!"

I accept that as an apology!

Take it however you like!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast