My email to Bellsouth. Everyone needs to let these companies know that any time that non-English language is used, they are supporting and enabling the unlawful and illegal behavior of illegal ummigrants in this country.

I see on your home page that you have a Spanish language link for those that can't speak, or read english.

Do you not realize that in order to be a "LEGAL" American Citizen the person "must" know how to speak and "read" the English language?

Therefore it seems you are supporting, and catering to illegal, unlawful individuals that are not in this country legally.

Every state side American company should do all their business in the English language. By doing business in any other language you are helping this country to become a more and more bi-lingual society. A second language is just another divisive element that does not need to be added to an already divided nation.

When we look at Canada we see the French speaking part of that country fighting to succeed from the English speaking part of Canada. That is what is in store for the United States if we become a bi-lingual country. And companies such as yours are enabling that to happen.

As a new customer, I will be looking for another internet provider that does not condone, support and embrace the unlawful presence of folks that have not gone through the process of becoming an American Citizen, and therefore do not speak English, and are in this country "ILLEGALLY".

I will be informing everyone I know that your company is a supporter, and enabler of illegal immigrants, and endorse the breaking of our long standing immigration laws for your companies financial gain.

I hope you will reconsider your position as an enabler of unlawful illegal activity by taking down the Spanish link on your home page.