Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beltway Boys

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Beltway Boys

While I was sitting here I overheard on the TV the Beltway Boys talking. They brought up the Kennedy immigration plan.

They called us "immigration restrictionists" and said that we are coming down on the new immigration bill before we even know what is in it.

They said that it is going to be different from Kennedy's old one
    and that it will be a stronger bill.

Then they said that President Bush needs to rally some Republicans behind him on supporting it and then the thing that really jumped out at me is that they said that it's the NEW Democrats who were elected in 2006 who are taking a hardline against amnesty!.

Not too shabby, huh?

Go DEMS!!

Maybe it's "support emails" which we need to start sending!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I need to see to believe!

I've watched those two guys talk on this issue and they are both Beltway Boys for amnesty. They are so clearly OBLs it is not even funny. If I could get on that show Id send em packing with their little propaganda speeches.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    sealyon wrote:

I need to see to believe!
    So very true!

They are!! They are so stupid that I don't even think that they realized the positive thing that they actually said!!

That was the funny part. They encouraged the "immigration restrictionists" by accident!! They should have kept their mouths shut!!

UNLESS, they personally do not really believe the agenda they are being forced to push by their "bosses" in which case it could have been a Fruedian slip or a slip on purpose!!

Who would jump on a burning bandwagon with a lame duck president?

Ahhhhhh.........only an idiots that don't want to get re-elected.

Anything that increases visas, quotas or grants a path to citizenship is status quo and the same old amnesty mistake of the past. It's a time tested failure!

It's time to do something new! Strictly enforce the laws and attrition through enforcement! Say no and mean it!

Dixie

SO... we have to put pressure on these democrats .
    Thanks beltway boys...

I've never watched The Beltway Boys before, this is the first I've ever heard them, although I was vaguely aware that there was a show called the Beltway Boys and I do not expect to ever watch them again as other than catching the news do not really "watch" TV.......and nor do I ever care to watch them or hear them again.

But I did immediately catch on from the first words out of their mouths that they are pro-illegal immigration because they called us "immigration restrictionists" which is radically incorrect and inaccurate.

So, just to set the record straight on what I meant {which I always like to do} ......when I said, "not too shabby", I hope it was not taken as meaning to compliment "them".

I just threw that in to mean.......maybe the news about the Dems is a positive thing for those who are completely against amnesty.

SO... we have to put pressure on these democrats .
    Thanks beltway boys...
    Exactly Minnie!! That is exactly what I was trying to say!!

Thank you Beltway Bums!!!

Beltway Bums......Sometimes I watch, and I'm like: OK, who's the Rep and who's the Dem?? Oh, OK they are both globalists......One time I saw them saying illegal immigration is conservative!! They sited Bush, Reagan, The Wall Street Journal etc.....

About Dems getting in the way of amnesty--there may be a kernal of truth.....Many of the Dems elected to the HOUSE are tough on immigration, as well as globalism, outsourcing etc. They were coined by the MSM as "Lou Dobbs Democrats." That is part of the reason they were elected in the first place,
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast