Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

The Benchmark Just Got Lower for Who Can Run for Elected Off

They said it couldn’t be done, but yes, the benchmark has just been lowered for who can run for office with ‘America’s toughest sheriff’ considering a run for Senate in Arizona.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio, who can’t find a camera he doesn’t like and a good male girdle, obviously assumes running prisons for pimps, prostitutes and illegal’s makes him eligible for the senate. Yes I know we had a witch run last year but she was easier on the eyes and didn’t brandish a gun so gleefully.

Can a one trick pony Sheriff get elected? We have a history of occasionally (when the Xanax use in the nation is on overload) electing the unlikely; no I am not referring to Rand Paul. I’m talking people like Governor Schwarzenegger (former body builder and English language mangler) and then there is Senator Al Franken (former SNL comedienne), to name a few.

Arpaio’s problem amongst many others is that he points to all the country’s ills tied to one thing - illegal immigration, which though a very popular stance is not true. He also believes that this problem has only one solution - deportation and that is also not true.

I think if the Republican’s really thought they could balance the budget, bring the income tax rate to 0% and make peace with the Tea Party by deporting illegal aliens they would ALL BE GONE PRONTO. Actually if the Democrats thought they could unionize the world, spend unfettered and find a faster growing constituency that is not Latino by deporting illegals, they MIGHT ALL be gone but not as PRONTO.

Many people in the U.S. (none of which are my amigos) like Arpaio’s hard-line anti-immigration stance, and mantra ‘Secure the Borders’ or we will. It’s his approach to a real problem that is his problem: he balances his prison budget by limiting foods to detainee and forms faux border security posses with Steven Segal (that alone should disqualify him from running for office) for example.

We need to give credit to Arpaio for consistent delusion (an absolute must for all elected officials) that he is changing the way America looks at immigration and America approves of his tactics that have been under investigation by human right groups and the Justice Department.

He apparently sees his only deterrent from running is whether he is willing to leave his beloved job. With Arizona having a 30 percent Hispanic population and 5 percent Native American population (they don’t like him either) I can’t imagine he can win. Then there is Gov. Jan Brewer and xenophobic State Senator Russell Pierce who got elected and my theory goes out the door.

Arpaio like many other Senatorial aspirants is “Trying to make a difference.â€

Go Joe Go, Go Joe Go

"Sounds like things aren't going the way IA's were hoping!"
    Coming here illegally, at some point they knew the "The Jig is up!"
    Time to leave, but "NO!" America is not completely a third world shit hole yet and HObama is they're President!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This one sidded piece of shyt article is called news I thought news were supposed to be unbias and editorials were an opertunity for a writer to share his opinon its funny if wrote an article about hispanics like this id be raicest if I wrote an article about our president like this id be concittered way out of line this guys out of line and I can only hope he's an illegal so when everyone of my family members and their friends and neighbors vote for joe this guy has to tuck his tail and run just like his common sence did when he wrote that crap when will these stupid people learn to shut the hell up with all their personal opinions it only fires me up more to march on our capitol when this is what they call news like I said if I talked like that about them id be a raciest and I for one won't fight with my hands tied behind my back like these people want with all their labels and false acuzations theirs is a very one sidded argument and not very willing to find middle ground its all or nothing with these a holes

I would consider this ad hominem attack against Sheriff Joe by the illegal invader advocates as an endorsement that he will do a damn good job!

When the illegal invader criminals endorse someone or something, run like hell in the opposite direction because you know it will be bad for this country!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Now I know why they named a top Mechanics hand cleaner, "GO JOE".
    It's highly recommended and it cuts through any kind of grease.
    ------------------------

Re: The Benchmark Just Got Lower for Who Can Run for Elected

So I guess the only ones qualified to run for congress are those who's families come from money or are Union thugs? Must have at least 20 years in congress already to be eligible to run? What country are we living in again? Guess this must be Libya or some 3rd world pro dictator country...

Quote Originally Posted by BillCunnane
    Yes I know we had a witch run last year but she was easier on the eyes and didn’t brandish a gun so gleefully.
    Wonder what reactions I'd get for running if they want to know on a "witch" running. My best friend is a witch, my wife is a catholic, and I'm a druid.... lemme run for senate and I guess I'd make headlines not because of my politics but because my religion and spirituality doesn't sit well with the nutjobs. Funny how they will endorse Christians, Catholics, Muslims, Hindu's, Buhdists, and every other religion under the sun but if your of a Pagan religion now thats some travesty! Guess having a belief that the planet is our mother and we gotta care for her is just to insane, no freedom of religion for us!

Sheriff trumps Community Organizer as far as I'm concerned.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)