Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

everything looked good to me . I posted a comment , it worked fine . I tested all the e-mail addys , they all linked .
    You where SO right William a month ago with your warning bout the very near future . They are attacking from all angles and spinning everything to border-line Insane .
    Hate-Speech = Truth becomes Hate , because you Hate the Truth !
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

How about adding a link to a reference or source to what Reconquista is?

Many people either still don't know about it, or will want some additional supporting information (after all, it is the underpinning to the entire ad and re-mapping of North American national boundaries in this case).

Anybody know of 1 really good, clear, objective source site or link?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The protesters are a little 'in your face' in the vid below, but the response by the Mexican Consular official is priceless:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCYrFBRU ... re=related
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why is the boycott against pernod-ricard?

They had nothing to do with the ad, and the sale is still pending.

I agree. Pernod-Ricard has not closed the sale yet. Maybe we should leave them out of it for the time being?
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

April

I like the flyer idea Phrede. We're in a real small town. I would like to take it to the small stores around here. It could be dangerous, but I'll do it any way.

Why a visitor counter at the top of the home page? No one has used those things for years. I think the one at the bottom is sufficient, but that's just me and every other visitor from outside ALIPAC.

I also agree Pernod-Ricard has nothing to do with it.

On the comment page the blue on black area that has the page numbers
    to advance to the next page of comments is very hard to see.

Over 8000 views in 24 hours great job!

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    On the comment page the blue on black area that has the page numbers
    to advance to the next page of comments is very hard to see.

Over 8000 views in 24 hours great job!
    I was trying to see more comments and couldn't see a way to do it. Is there a way?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast