Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Better get your flu shots!

Just what we needed....millions of people with undocumented states of health from a country where healthcare is not a priority. Better get your flu shots and stock up on all the necessary meds!
    Maybe we can use them instead of all the poor lab animals for medical testing. I understand labs pay up to $100 for a dog. If they will pick tomatoes for pennies on the dollar, $100 will sound like a fortune to them and we can tell them we are giving them a free career in the sciences!

....and you can pretty much forget about your kids getting a quality education now if they're in public school. This bill will be a watershed for homeschoolers.

MDS Pharma services already does it Phoenix, Nebraska and I think in Illinois but they get anywhere from 100-5,000 dollars per study. I did a couple of them and that place is crawling with illegals.

Flu shots. That's the least of your worries. How about TB, antibiotic TB, leprosy, dengue fever, hepatitis, and other wonderful stuff.

Right now, in my nursing class, we are studying drug-resistant TB, hepatitis, and other horrible diseases. You would not believe how fast they are spreading in our country and we all know the reason WHY!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

...that's why I also said "get all the necessary meds"
    Quote Originally Posted by dgough
    Flu shots. That's the least of your worries. How about TB, antibiotic TB, leprosy, dengue fever, hepatitis, and other wonderful stuff.

gonna get mine for sure!!!