Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BEWARE! Another Jim Gilchrist Fundraising Scam

Jim Gilchrist is using the San Diego Minutemen’s
    legal battle to raise money for himself.

In my last newsletter I talked about the sanctuary city of San Diego. Jeff Schwilk, the founder of the San Diego Minutemen, and his group patriots have been fighting a never ending stream of frivolous lawsuits and police harassment. If you missed that newsletter, you can read about it here:

http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=5822

There are two lawsuits that he is dealing with right now, and they are costing him a lot of money. The first is a frivolous defamation lawsuit that alleges Jeff called a pro-illegal alien activist an “anorexic slutâ€

April
    Partners In Crime

Before Steve Eichler became Jim Gilchrist’s partner in crime, he ran a small company called International Financial Privacy Network that set up off shore bank accounts in order to shield assets from the IRS.

Minuteman Project board members allege that Steve Eichler and Jim Gilchrist embezzled roughly $600,000 dollars from the MMP bank account. The fraud trial is set for May 27th, 2008.
    I am glad they are going to be held accountable, it just never ends with Gilchrist!!

Does anyone know if Gilchrist is still on the campaign trail with Huckabee?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just got that in my email today from Immigration Watchdog.

Jim G stinks as bad a crooked politician.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Does anyone know if Gilchrist is still on the campaign trail with Huckabee?
    I don't think so. In fact Jim has been trying to distance himself from Huckabee. In at least one of his fund raising emails he stated that "The Minuteman Project cannot and will not endorse any candidate for President." But at the same time he has been all over the media endorsing Huckabee and he even claims that he endorses Huckabee on his website.

He's like a crooked politician that is always scamming the public and talking out of both sides of his mouth.

It would be good to see him bite the bullet . The guy just plain thinks he's better than anyone else and should be paid for nothing ! Huh !!
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

When I first met Mr. Jim Gilchrist nearly two years ago, he was a FIERY
    American patriot! What on EARTH has HAPPENED to him since then?!

From what I heard, the Huckabee campaign has been trying to distance themselves from Jim Gilchrist after Jim sent out a fake press release, written by a person that does not exist, that had manufactured quotes from Huckabee in it.

Huckabee had to apologize in the Washington Times about it.

When I saw copies of this New York Times article where Jim Gilchrist and crew changed "San Diego Minutemen" to Minutmen and removed all of Jeff's quotes to make it look like the article was about their group instead, I knew they are desperate.

It is obvious that Jim Gilchrist is having severe trouble raising funds after his Huckabee fiasco.

Jim Gilchrist is obviously a projection attacker and all his screams about others doing anything to raise money are descriptions of his own actions.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Although I stopped sending donations to Jim Gilchrist awhile ago, I still support the wonderful and brave Minutewoman and men across America. I now send donations to The Minuteman Civil Defense Corps run by Chis Simcox.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.