Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Speaking of El Pueblo. We smacked the hell out of their bill and their director has since resigned. They started to pull the same kind of crap you are Burghart and we pushed em back with "That Dog Won't Hunt"

Keep a close eye on their funding next year. Also, they are being investigated now for violating the laws regarding lobbying and non-profits.

We handled El Pueblo just fine and we can handle you Mr. Burghart.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JJ--let me clarify what I SAID about "all or nothing" in respect to providing all services in ALL languages if they were going to do it for one. I was being facetious when I said that because we ALL know THAT would be humanly impossible. I was just making the point that it is BIASED for Mr. Burghart to castigate ME because I feel STRONGLY that English IS the language of our country and, as such, should be DECLARED THE OFFICIAL language of our country. He is accusing US of being biased and yet he advocates that everyone in this country is should bend over backwards to accomodate JUST HISPANICS by bowing to their desire to make Spanish our second language. So, my point was that we have MANY LEGAL immigrants in our country and if we are going to be FAIR and UNBIASED, what's good for the goose is good for the gander. I was trying to make the point that, if every immigrant in our country was as DEMANDING as the HISPANIC ILLEGALS, they would be UP IN ARMS because we were not doing the same for them and THEIR language.

A good portion of the people in the country NORTH of our border speak FRENCH. SO it just stands to reason that, as long as we keep bowing to the demands of these Hispanics who REFUSE to learn our language, it's only a matter of time until other immigrants from other countries do the same. And, then, we are going to be in SOME MESS. So, we see what the Hispanics have accomplished in a short time so I think NOW is the time to make sure that this trend stops right now.

JJ--you are one of the unfortunate members of ALIPAC who actually LIVES in a border state so you know better than MOST of us how bad the situation really is. Right in your own neighborhood, you have been overtaken by Hispanics who refuse to speak English and they aren't running out, as Mr. Burghart implies, and lining up to get into those English classes, are they???? NO. AND, why SHOULD they?? Our government just ROLLS OVER and gives them what they demand and I for one am not going to sit back and watch this happen without causing a BIG STIR.

Rebecca--you took the words right out of my mouth about Mr. Burghart's posts being TOO TEDIOUS to read. I am lucky if I can get through the first two paragraphs of each post without falling asleep!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Well Hello Burghaart!! So nice to see you engaged in our forum. Still ringing those bells I can see and they still need "tuning".

Funny isn't it that all this diatribe started with your posting an incredibly inaccurate article about our organization. See Gurghart, Americans are standing up, no longer afraid of your outrageous charges of "xenophobia" and "racism".

I thought I was a well-read person, but I have to admit, I had to look up that "xenophobia" to find out what you're accusing us of. It means "fear of foreigners".

Dunghart--Americans are not "xenophobic". And we're not "xenophobic". There may be some foreigners raised in isolationistic environments where they grew up "scared". But Americans aren't scared.

Lou Dobbs had a survey that proves this very point. Of all the possible "foreigners" that Americans might be afraid of, terrorists would rank at the top of the "Most Dangerous and Most Feared Foreigners" list. Yet, only 3% ranked this "fear" as the primary concern for America. At the same time, over 50%, the majority who participated in the poll listed "broken borders" as their primary concern.

You insult Americans with this ploy to foster illegal immigration and excess immigration through intimidation, labelling, false accusations. When you insult ALIPAC, you're insulting the American People. While our group may not be as large as the Democratic Party or even the Republican Party, we are "representative" of the mindset and will of the American People on this issue. Our group along with several others is the reason "illegal immigration" and "broken borders" is so much in the news these days, in fact I believe it has risen to the NUMBER ONE ISSUE IN THE UNITED STATES.

It has nothing to do with being afraid of foreigners; it has nothing to do with race or ethnic background; it has to do solely with disliking a sneak, a thief, a robber, a moocher, a lawbreaker and the consequences these illegal acts by these illegal aliens has on our society.

So "ring your out-of-tune out-of-touch bells" from Chicago to Washington, New York to Los Angeles all you want all day. The more you berate, the higher we rate.

This is the United States.

WE are the Americans.

WE not only decide what happens here,

WE control what happens here.

Some think that is no longer the case. I believe the American People, while they have temporarily lost control of their government, care enough about themselves, their families, their neighbors, their fellow Americans and the future of all to take their country back, regain control of their Government, and put an end to this nonsense called Illegal Immigration and Excess Immigration.

The official language of the United States is English with a "twang".

The official people of the United States are American Citizens.

You want to work for the people of the world? Is that what you want to do? Then you need to give up your "American Citizen Funded Charity"; move to New York; and get a job with Kofi Annan. I hear his goal is to end world hunger and this would enable you to travel to remote areas of the world and help millions of people. That would be a legitimate charitable enterprise.

Calling American Citizens names like "xenophobes" and "racists" and "white supremacists"..... who aren't any of those things does not in the mind of this tax payer seem to fit with any legal concept of "public charity".

You've made a Big Err targeting ALIPAC!

Illegal Immigration is going to grind to a halt. That is INEVITABLE because as I'm sure you know, when Americans put their mind to fixing a problem, they can get it done.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hi, Judy. Well said as usual! I think you could boil this whole argument down to a couple of sentences (which would be SO much simpler than having to FORCE oneself to read all of the bunk spewed forth by Burghart).

Here are the facts. WE, at ALIPAC, represent the opinions of the VAST MAJORITY of AMERICANS. WE, at ALIPAC, also represent the opinions of the VAST MAJORITY of LEGAL immigrants. And, since those are proven FACTS, the process of elimination leaves Mr. Burghart's group in the MINORITY. Like I said earlier--the only way he has to try to gain credibility for his MOVEMENT (no pun intended) is to try to MARGINALIZE ALIPAC. The basic tenet of ALIPAC is to put a stop to this invasion of ILLEGAL immigrants so we welcome ANY person who shares that commonality. What they believe on any other issue is just irrelevant. As long as they believe in OUR CAUSE, they have found a home here.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Right on Bootsie!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by newcomm
    For the sake of clarity, allow me to reiterate that the term “La Raza� doesn’t mean “The Race!� as you think it does.
    So let me ask you this then, are you La Raza? Do you think they will coddle you like a new born baby and call you their little mejo? Your delusional grandeur is obfuscating your judgment and directing you to what you want to believe. I know first hand what it means, and it does mean the "Mexican race". I grew up with Mexican people all my life, 90% of my closest friend are Americans that are decedents of Mexican heritage and THEY say it means just that. So if you want you can go find them and pound your little stick and tell them what it means.

Dear "rakishoner:"

Thank you for proving my earlier point. Do you think that the American Jewish Committee would be inclined to work with an organization that worked with groups that spout anti-Semitism? Of course not.
    Nice try but I pointed out that people you pander to are the people you declare as "racist" and "xenophobic". You can try to flip it any way you want and even put lipstick on it but it will always remain the same.

If you're suggesting that we work with Aztlan in any way, you would be incorrect.

We believe in upholding all of our principles, including speaking out against racism, anti-Semitism, homophobia, xenophobia, and other forms of bigotry. We'd never work with a group that violated those principles.
    But you do. You indirectly strengthen groups just like Aztlan with your rhetoric and pro-illegal stance and ideals.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Dunghart--Americans are not "xenophobic".
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Where did you find that HILARIOUS emoticon????

Hmmmm, I'm sitting here with a Spanish-English, English-Spanish dictionary in front of me and I look up the word "raza"

Here is what what it says:

raza f race. 2 (animal) breed

So, you can say that some dude says it means the people, the cosmic people or anything you want to say, but "La Raza," translated into english, means "THE RACE." Get your facts straight.

To me that term sounds like some capricious claim to be the only people that matter--THE Race. Is it any wonder that it's offensive? Given that it is so commonly used by Latinos, Hispanics or whatever else you call them these days, it also sounds racist.

As for who gives money to various organizations, what earthly difference can it make? It is human nature to try to support the people who are promoting things that you agree with. I have given contributions in the past to the Republican Party but that by no means indicates that I support ALL the things they stand for. I'm sure there are people who have donated to your organization, Mr. Burghart, who don't believe in ALL that your organization claims to stand for.

In my eyes, all your organization stands for is finger pointing and stirring up trouble.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You NAILED it, JJ. And, as for La RAZA being racist--THEY are the ones who have MADE it racist--NOT US. THEY are the ones FLAUNTING it--NOT US. If I did background checks on every organization or charity I contributed to, I would be BATTY. And, PROBABLY VERY DISTURBED because I'm sure there are members of most all organizations that believe things differently than I HOWEVER, if their main goal is the same as mine, we can come together on that particular issue.

What in the world does this organization of his STAND FOR ANYWAY???? I mean, OTHER than finger pointing and instigating?? Wouldn't his time be better spent actively supporting his OWN GROUP rather than sticking his nose in groups of people who don't share his politics???

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast