Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: The Biden $billion illegal entrant settlement case, a fleecing of America

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Biden $billion illegal entrant settlement case, a fleecing of America

Just for the record, you can read a summary of the case HERE by clicking on ”- click to show/hide ALL –“ for the summary of the case.

In 2018 Ms. X and her daughter, who had fled the Democratic Republic of Congo because of its internal turmoil and for the United States, its free government cheese and a better life ___ as are hundreds of thousands of others around the world are doing ___ is detained by the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Ms. X, not having proper and/or required documentation, is appropriately put into a federal detention center and her daughter is placed in the custody of child services.

The ACLU then gets involved, sues the Trump Administration, asserts Ms. X is an “asylum seeker”, and the Due Process Clause of the Fifth Amendment and the federal asylum statute at 8 U.S.C. § 1158 has been violated, in addition to the same circumstances being applicable to about 2000 other “asylum” seeking “families”.

Additionally, putting Ms. X in a criminal federal detention center and her daughter in the custody of child services, thereby separating them, is the most traumatic and tragic experience an illegal entrant and their child can experience.

And now comes the clincher.

The ACLU working in cahoots with the Biden Administration sees the opportunity to fleece American Taxpaying Citizens of $450K as a “settlement” for each of the estimated 2000 supposed legal “asylum seeking families”, which works out to be almost a $BILLION pay day for the ACLU, foreigners gaming our system, and whomever in the Biden Administration who will get some of the action.

While American citizens and their children are in need, the ACLU cooks up a scheme to have American Citizens and their children taxed to pay reparations to thousands of foreign families who have violated our laws and are looking for America’s free government cheese, and the Democrat Party Leadership is all on board with this fleecing of America.

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, has now GONE MAD

Put them in front of an immigration Judge.

Deny their case for "asylum", they do not qualify.

Load on a plane at mid-night back home where they belong.

We owe these lying freeloaders nothing. They are not our citizens.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Banned
    I don't know much, but I can guarantee that there will be many more cases like this. This is the price you and I must pay for the inaction of the Republican refusal to partner with African Americans. If the Republicans would have seen the light, they and us, could have escaped this foolishness.

We will not gather around the table of White Supremacy. That is a nonstarter. Unfortunately, what is happening is what the Republican Party wanted.

Expect many more shenanigans!

Winsome Sears wins. Help is on the way!

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalPatriot View Post
    I don't know much, but I can guarantee that there will be many more cases like this. This is the price you and I must pay for the inaction of the Republican refusal to partner with African Americans. If the Republicans would have seen the light, they and us, could have escaped this foolishness.

We will not gather around the table of White Supremacy. That is a nonstarter. Unfortunately, what is happening is what the Republican Party wanted.

Expect many more shenanigans!
    Just for the record, my friend, help is on the way!

God Bless America!

JWK
    The Democrat Party Leadership has been angry, stupid and obnoxious ever since the Republican Party Leadership freed democrat owned slaves and put the KKK out of business. ___ Author unknown

Biden Administration is fine with giving $450K to illegal entrant families

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    Put them in front of an immigration Judge.

Deny their case for "asylum", they do not qualify.

Load on a plane at mid-night back home where they belong.

We owe these lying freeloaders nothing. They are not our citizens.

See: White House Flip-Flops Again: Illegal Immigrants Could Get Government Payouts

"Illegal immigrants who were separated from family members by U.S. border agents could get money from the government in a potential lawsuit settlement, the White House said Thursday."

The probable truth about the $450K to each of these illegal entrants is, the ACLU cooked up a phony civil case knowing the fix would be in, and that a settlement would be made rather than the Democrat Controlled justice department actually having an American citizen jury decide the alleged charges.

In fact, there were no laws broken on America's behalf. The only laws broken were those broken by the illegal entrant parents of these children, and are the ones who should be sued, or charged and prosecuted for child abuse.

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, has now GONE MAD

The illegal parents should be prosecuted for child endangerment, human trafficking, funding Cartel terrorist organization, exposing their children to diseases, failure to provide them food, sexual abuse, dragging them 2,000 miles through filth and breaching an international border. Charge them with fraud, false statements, and criminal trespassing.

The Churches and Soros organizations need to be under investigation and charged with coaching them to lie, providing them written materials to lie and cheat, and conspiracy to infiltrate and flood a Sovereign nation with foreign citizens from all over the world. These illegal aliens and their offspring cause our country great damage and monetary costs to the taxpayers.

The penalty... fingerprint ... load the whole family on a bus back over the border and they can never apply to come back here.

Second time caught. Put the parents in jail, hand their offspring to their Embassy to send back home!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Did MSNBC censor Winsome Sears' victory speech?

I don’t know if this is true, but I heard on one of the talk radio programs I listen to that MSNBC and another mainstream tv channel interfered with their audience hearing Winsome Sears’ victory speech.

Can anyone here confirm this? I was watching Fox News channel at the time and did hear her wonderful and patriotic message.

JWK

There is no better way to weaken, subdue and bring to its knees a prosperous and freedom loving country than by flooding it with the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, Covid infected, disabled and criminal populations of other countries. So why is the Biden Administration engaging in this very act?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johnwk View Post
    Just for the record, my friend, help is on the way!

God Bless America!

JWK
    The Democrat Party Leadership has been angry, stupid and obnoxious ever since the Republican Party Leadership freed democrat owned slaves and put the KKK out of business. ___ Author unknown
    OK, I'm listening.
    She needs to float a balloon for tangibles for FBAs. If she cannot even do that, then I know the Candace Owens playbook is still in full effect. The C.O. playbook is where an FBA lends their melanin to be the face of an agenda but doing nothing different. Tangibles are the thing, at this point, that FBAs are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalPatriot View Post
    OK, I'm listening.
    She needs to float a balloon for tangibles for FBAs. If she cannot even do that, then I know the Candace Owens playbook is still in full effect. The C.O. playbook is where an FBA lends their melanin to be the face of an agenda but doing nothing different. Tangibles are the thing, at this point, that FBAs are looking for.
    I have no idea what you are saying.

JWK

Absolute governments, (tho' the disgrace of human nature) have this advantage with them, they are simple; if the people suffer, they know the head from which their suffering springs [pinko progressives on our Supreme Court]; know likewise the remedy…..___ Thomas Paine’s Common Sense.

Yes! Mainstream media censors Winsome Sears' victory speech

Quote Originally Posted by johnwk View Post
    I don’t know if this is true, but I heard on one of the talk radio programs I listen to that MSNBC and another mainstream tv channel interfered with their audience hearing Winsome Sears’ victory speech.

Can anyone here confirm this? I was watching Fox News channel at the time and did hear her wonderful and patriotic message.

JWK

There is no better way to weaken, subdue and bring to its knees a prosperous and freedom loving country than by flooding it with the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, Covid infected, disabled and criminal populations of other countries. So why is the Biden Administration engaging in this very act?
    Well, look what I found!

MSNBC, CNN Cuts Out Victory Speech Of 1st BLACK FEMALE ELECTED Statewide in VA

"Wow. WATCH what the racist Dems didin’t want you to see. Winsome is awesome. She is America. Her victory speech will bring a tear to your eye and pride to your American heart."

So, as it turns out, MSNBC and CNN both censored Winsome Sears' victory speech.

JWK

The Chinese Communist Party is counting on America’s Fifth Column media [MSNBC, NEW YORK TIMES, CNN, WASHINGTON POST, ATLANTIC MAGAZINE, New York Daily News, Time, ETC.], and their Yellow Journalists, to delude the American people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast