Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Biden: We Have to Pass Amnesty to Grant Illegals the ‘Dignity and Respect They Deserv

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Biden: We Have to Pass Amnesty to Grant Illegals the ‘Dignity and Respect They Deserv

Biden: We Have to Pass Amnesty to Grant Illegals the ‘Dignity and Respect They Deserve’ (Video)

May 11th, 2013 @ 08:01 pm › John Hill

Por La Raza, Todo!
    Joe Biden in full pander mode, totally without shame.

-
    Few can equal Vice President Joe Biden as a race-baiting panderer. And Joe is increasingly making his professed amor for “Hispanics” standard fare for his stump speeches pushing amnesty for illegal aliens. Biden never misses an opportunity to put Hispanics – and especially illegals – on a pedestal.

In January, addressing a group of newly-elected Latino members of Congress, Biden insisted thatnow the nation — and I might add the hemisphere — understands the Hispanic community must be courted. Must be courted. You are the center of this nation’s future.”

And of course, by “courting”, Biden means pandering. And minting brand new Democrat voters from tens of millions of foreign nationals who either invaded across our borders or overstayed a tourist visa.

This week, Biden lionized these lawbreakers - millions of whom have committed multiple felonies in the course of their stays here – as somehow noble.

Biden insisted that we have to pass the ‘Gang of 8′ illegal alien amnesty bill to give those in the country illegally a pathway to citizenship because we would be “granting them the dignity and respect they deserve.”

Speaking at the Conference on the Americas on Wednesday in Washington, D.C., Biden told attendees from countries throughout the Western Hemisphere that America had to treat illegal invaders like none of those countries do – by handing them amnesty and citizenship.

And in classic Biden fashion, Joe expanded the pander-fest to all of Latin America:

“Because not doing that, it’s hard to make the case…to six hundred million people in the hemisphere, that we genuinely respect you all,” Biden said. “When we do not show respect for 11 million people here in America who hail from the very countries we talk about respecting. I don’t know how that’s done,” Biden said.

So we are somehow ”dissing” all of Latin America if we won’t hand full rights and privileges to illegals they exported here? Rights which no Latin American nations grants to illegal invaders in their own nations?

Keep in mind that in Mexico – source of 58% of U.S. illegal aliens - illegal entry is a felony, those re-entering can get 10 years in jail, and Mexicans are empowered to make citizens arrestsof illegals and turn them in to authorities. Illegal aliens can be deported for any reason and without due process. Mexico has dozens of categories of jobs which only Mexican-born citizens are permitted to hold. Mexico puts Mexican citizens first. But we have to hand Mexicans who violate our borders and break our laws all the rights and privileges of American-born citizens? Simply unreal.

The full video is below. Share it everywhere so your friends and colleagues can see the true mental disorder that afflicts those who would foist amnesty upon all of us.

http://standwitharizona.com/blog/201...deserve-video/

Perhaps he should have some respect for the legal citizens of this country that are being forced to support the illegals and deal with them out in the real world outside of the beltway.,NM

What the hell!
    I'm pretty sure when I woke up this morning I was in America!
    so crap on us Americans we no longer matter.
    the Hispanic the Hispanics or the Latinos their our future they will be voting we Need To suck up to them!
    Is their not enough of us to vote These people out and impeach Obama...are the real Americans gone are we out numbered..does anyone care that all they talk about is the Hispanic vote, giving illegals whatever they want and more!,
    dam I'm tired of hearing about them when we have so many of our own being killed out of work fighting for our country,kids hungry homeless ....what is wrong with this....Obama. Said the word change and I guess he was right he broke us and flushed our rights and country down the toilet...But hot dam the illegals get our country....they all need. To leave and the kids also....

Quote Originally Posted by ExCaliGal View Post
    What the hell!
    I'm pretty sure when I woke up this morning I was in America!
    so crap on us Americans we no longer matter.
    the Hispanic the Hispanics or the Latinos their our future they will be voting we Need To suck up to them!
    Is their not enough of us to vote These people out and impeach Obama...are the real Americans gone are we out numbered..does anyone care that all they talk about is the Hispanic vote, giving illegals whatever they want and more!,
    dam I'm tired of hearing about them when we have so many of our own being killed out of work fighting for our country,kids hungry homeless ....what is wrong with this....Obama. Said the word change and I guess he was right he broke us and flushed our rights and country down the toilet...But hot dam the illegals get our country....they all need. To leave and the kids also....

ExCaligal
    they don't have our country Obama has to be Impeached I sign so . the USA has to wake the hell up
    Hello USA wake the hell up & fight this is Our Country Impeached Obama
    & clean the wh out

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post

Biden: We Have to Pass Amnesty to Grant Illegals the ‘Dignity and Respect They Deserve’ (Video)

May 11th, 2013 @ 08:01 pm › John Hill

Por La Raza, Todo!
    Joe Biden in full pander mode, totally without shame.

-
    Few can equal Vice President Joe Biden as a race-baiting panderer. And Joe is increasingly making his professed amor for “Hispanics” standard fare for his stump speeches pushing amnesty for illegal aliens. Biden never misses an opportunity to put Hispanics – and especially illegals – on a pedestal.

In January, addressing a group of newly-elected Latino members of Congress, Biden insisted thatnow the nation — and I might add the hemisphere — understands the Hispanic community must be courted. Must be courted. You are the center of this nation’s future.”

And of course, by “courting”, Biden means pandering. And minting brand new Democrat voters from tens of millions of foreign nationals who either invaded across our borders or overstayed a tourist visa.

This week, Biden lionized these lawbreakers - millions of whom have committed multiple felonies in the course of their stays here – as somehow noble.

Biden insisted that we have to pass the ‘Gang of 8′ illegal alien amnesty bill to give those in the country illegally a pathway to citizenship because we would be “granting them the dignity and respect they deserve.”

Speaking at the Conference on the Americas on Wednesday in Washington, D.C., Biden told attendees from countries throughout the Western Hemisphere that America had to treat illegal invaders like none of those countries do – by handing them amnesty and citizenship.

And in classic Biden fashion, Joe expanded the pander-fest to all of Latin America:

“Because not doing that, it’s hard to make the case…to six hundred million people in the hemisphere, that we genuinely respect you all,” Biden said. “When we do not show respect for 11 million people here in America who hail from the very countries we talk about respecting. I don’t know how that’s done,” Biden said.

So we are somehow ”dissing” all of Latin America if we won’t hand full rights and privileges to illegals they exported here? Rights which no Latin American nations grants to illegal invaders in their own nations?

Keep in mind that in Mexico – source of 58% of U.S. illegal aliens - illegal entry is a felony, those re-entering can get 10 years in jail, and Mexicans are empowered to make citizens arrestsof illegals and turn them in to authorities. Illegal aliens can be deported for any reason and without due process. Mexico has dozens of categories of jobs which only Mexican-born citizens are permitted to hold. Mexico puts Mexican citizens first. But we have to hand Mexicans who violate our borders and break our laws all the rights and privileges of American-born citizens? Simply unreal.

The full video is below. Share it everywhere so your friends and colleagues can see the true mental disorder that afflicts those who would foist amnesty upon all of us.

http://standwitharizona.com/blog/201...deserve-video/

Perhaps he should have some respect for the legal citizens of this country that are being forced to support the illegals and deal with them out in the real world outside of the beltway.,NM

biden
    no One told them to come over . another thing you are in your Office so long you & the wh don't know what going on
    I don't have any respect for them .why obama & the gov don't respect Our country at all they should
    all go back home Obama is not fit to be our President.