Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

bigger fish to fry

Can you believe it? I just checked my email, and there was a letter from PBS wanting me to write congress.org to make them stop trying to fund PBS.

I just emailed them and told them there were bigger issues than PBS getting tax dollars, they were giving away the bank on illegals!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Look at the e mail I just got:

Dear Dianne,

Last week, I wrote asking you to sign a petition telling Senator Frist that "the Senate should be working on real issues - not writing discrimination into the Constitution." More than 40,000 of you responded. Let's reach 50,000 before Congressional recess begins tomorrow.

If you have already signed the petition, please forward an email to your friends and family asking them to add their names. If you have not signed yet please visit:

http://giveemhellharry.com/realissues

Republicans are down on the mat and facing an electoral map that is now tilted against them. Bill Frist is hoping to resurrect his leadership and raise his Presidential profile by turning to Karl Rove's playbook of "distort, distract, and divide." It is sad to see that Republicans are willing to sacrifice the Constitution, a sacrosanct document for their short-term political goals.

These tactics will not stop us in 2006. The American people are fed up with the "do nothing Bush Republicans" and pandering to the extreme right wing in their party will do them no good - we will win in November.

Democrats stand ready with real solutions for the country. This Memorial Day, Democrats will be focused on the high gas prices that are squeezing millions of American families. Unfortunately, Bush Republicans would rather focus on purely divisive maneuvers than real solutions that address the growing energy crisis.

However, now we must stand against this desecration of the Constitution. Please sign the petition by visiting:

http://giveemhellharry.com/realissues

Thank you,

Harry Reid

I replied "Take me off your mailing list, you traitor".

Good for you Diane! What audacity of that LYING Sinningtird Reid!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

I've been clicking the DNC e-newsletter to the trash for weeks. LOL

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJones
    Good for you Diane! What audacity of that LYING Sinningtird Reid!

SINNINGTIRD

You guys are soooooo good, LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)