Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Biggest transfer of wealth in world history

I'm listening to nationwide conservative talk show host Mark Levin. He says if this amnesty goes through, it will be the biggest transfer of wealth passed on to others, in all of world history. He's really upset with Bush for his complete lack of conservative values. He says what Bush wants will destroy our country and the republican party.

Yea! The illegals that are amnesty-nized will get instant welfare and Social Security! You name the socail benefit, they will recieve it.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Yea! The illegals that are amnesty-nized will get instant welfare and Social Security! You name the socail benefit, they will recieve it.

Dixie
    I heard yesterday they would instantly qualify for "The Earned Income Credit," even if no taxes are paid. That amounts to thousands of dollars per family of free money paid to them from the rest of us taxpayers.

Bingo!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Dixie
    I heard yesterday they would instantly qualify for "The Earned Income Credit," even if no taxes are paid. That amounts to thousands of dollars per family of free money paid to them from the rest of us taxpayers.
    All by memory here and having my eyes and ears tuned into CSpan2 the last few days...

Sen Sessions (who else?!?!?) has an amendment introduced that will seek to remove any IAs from qualifying for the EITC (I think this presumes that the IAs would eventually be granted some sort of legal status..)

EITC program costs US $40billion/yr. and average about $1700/yr for those families that qualify.