Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    When this country finally wakes up that hispanics (NOT ALL OF THEM) are the problem , then we will be able to fix it

This is a culture and ethnic struggle that can't end good if it stays on its present course.

All other cultures in America will be butting heads with them , they win , or we win

I have no problem sharing this country with Americans , no matter their race or ethnic origins

I have a problem with a bunch of racists of one ethnicity that feels they can come here and mooch off tax paying citizens and play the victim card

If that makes me a racist , So be it

This article got me thinking. I'd really love to see an unbiased article on how the world would look with out white people.

I'm not being racist here but think about it. Electricity, cars, airplanes, phones, TVs, electric lights, etc etc What do all those and more have in common? Invented by white people.

China is credited with inventing gun powder, what did they do with it? Fireworks. The Arabs are credited with inventing algebra and advanced math. What did they do with it? Nothing, Islam came around and destroyed their educational system.

Seriously, if it wasn't for us evil, racist white people where would the world be today?

I think that the race card has been played into the ground and I am personally immune to it. I no longer get uset and try to put the record straight becasue I know that it is only a tool being used for leverage.

All I have to do is listen to and read their own comments to know where the true racism lies.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    All I have to do is listen to and read their own comments to know where the true racism lies.
    This is the 21st century all that BS is so played out, get the illegals outta here and us Americans will be just fine Thank you very much!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Jeff Foxworthy rip off:

(next, please post only one at a time. Keep in mind that your answer must be absurd and not actually racist.)
    You might be a racist...

If you think left wing liberal nuts really have your races agenda at heart.

I was just thinking about Charles Manson and his goal of race war and how that was part of the reason for locking up ( plus a few murders) and found this:

American Race War: Obama and Holder Continue Charles Manson’s Work

http://www.newsrealblog.com/2010/07/08/ ... sons-work/
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    I was just thinking about Charles Manson and his goal of race war and how that was part of the reason for locking up ( plus a few murders) and found this:

American Race War: Obama and Holder Continue Charles Manson’s Work

http://www.newsrealblog.com/2010/07/08/ ... sons-work/
    Very interesting..........thanks for posting the link.
    I was a teenager when the Manson Family hit the headlines.
    ------------------------

This issue goes both ways...check out the topix immigration forum some time. Both sides are posting what could be considered hate speech.
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofit
    This issue goes both ways...check out the topix immigration forum some time. Both sides are posting what could be considered hate speech.
    I'm an EDITOR for TOPIX. I've seen all the hate groups forums. Most were started by Pro-illegals.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Quote Originally Posted by tiredofit
    I'm an EDITOR for TOPIX. I've seen all the hate groups forums. Most were started by Pro-illegals.
    On that I'll agree with you. By the way I'm in OK as well.

I'd love to be an editor on topix...
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast