Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bilingual education is part of the plan of conquest

http://www.americanpatrol.com/RECONQUIS ... 70922.html

Evidence is mounting that Mexican migration north into the American Southwest involves more than just economic motivation. Speaking before a Latino conference on the effects of Proposition 187, Art Torres, now the Chairman of the California Democrat Party, said, "(Proposition) 187 was the last gasp of white America in California." Writing in Atlantic Monthly in

November 1995, Prof. David Kennedy of Stanford observed that: "The possibility looms that in the next generation or so we will see a kind of Chicano Quebec take shape in the American Southwest." He called it "Reconquista."

Part of the plan of Reconquista is to make sure that Mexicans retain Spanish as their primary language. In this way, they will be dependent on the Spanish-language media and the Sergio Bendixens of that world for their information and guidance.

Bilingual education is part of the plan of conquest. In my opinion, it is not important that the children really learn English well enough to perform in the world of work; it is only important that they speak English well enough to take the jobs that require a bilingual capability

I used to teach in Austin, TX and Spanish was a required subject for students. The immigrant students who spoke Spanish fluently but barely spoke English made fun of the English speaking students, vice versa. Anyway, my thought is that I don't think Spanish should be a required subject in any school system. I think students should have a choice about foreign language. They could enroll in other foreign languages, but Spanish was REQUIRED.
    "Remember the Alamo!"