Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bill Graham for NC Gov. Petition to end illegal immigration

http://graham2008.com/index.cfm?Fuseact ... liens.Home

Here is what I wrote in the comments section:

The people of North Carolina demand an end to services and benefits for illegal aliens. Our N.C. elected officials have ignored our wishes; thus putting the people in the situation of "taxation without representation".

We say now, emphatically, our N.C. elected officials put an immediate end to the spending our our money to support non north carolinians and for that matter, non American's who have entered this country as criminal aliens and remain knowing they have committed a crime.

However, I would be agreeable to using our tax dollars to see to the arrest and imprisonment of all illegal aliens discovered in the state of north carolina, along with those who choose to hire them.

I left a message too. Doesn't hurt.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We the undersigned call on the General Assembly to do the following immediately:

Whereas, North Carolina has become a mecca for illegal aliens.

And whereas, illegal aliens in North Carolina account for 25 percent of the growth in local school enrollment, crowding our schools, forcing local property taxpayers to build new ones.

And whereas, illegal aliens crowd our jails, get free care in our hospitals, are eligible for food stamps and other social services.

And whereas, the cost of providing education, health care and other social services to illegal aliens amounts to 250 million dollars a year in North Carolina.

And whereas, North Carolina even registers voters in Spanish.

And whereas, there are documented cases of illegal aliens registered to vote in North Carolina.

And whereas, while North Carolina is a welcoming state to immigrants, we are also a nation of laws.

Therefore, be it resolved, we the undersigned, call on the North Carolina Legislature to enact the following steps:

1. No driver’s licenses for illegal aliens

2. Require Voter Identification Cards

3. No access to public benefit programs for illegal aliens

4. Employer Sanctions

5. Make English the true official language of the State of North Carolina

6. End bilingual education in public schools in favor of English transition and immersion

7. Enhance the ability of local law enforcement to apprehend illegal aliens and enforce immigration laws

8. Outlaw Sanctuary City Status: Charlotte, Carrboro, Chapel Hill, Durham, Raleigh, and Winston-Salem

Be it hereby further resolved, that we call on Congress to enact any conforming changes in law that are necessary to stop providing social welfare benefits to illegal aliens and make English the official language.
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

MW
    Bill Graham's a good man and excellent advocate for our side (he has been for some time now).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Got this update from him today:

Campaign Update: We Stand With Graham Ad Campaign

We are now entering the “home stretchâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MOST of the American religious leaders I know are PRO-ILLEGAL! THANK God for BILLY GRAHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    MOST of the American religious leaders I know are PRO-ILLEGAL! THANK God for BILLY GRAHAM!
    LOL This isn't Billy Graham. It's Bill Graham. Muuuch younger. But Billy wouldn't go for it either since he believes that scripture would be against it since it tells us to obey the laws of the land.

Well Bill Graham has my vote next Tuesday. There are Fred Smith signs everywhere at my princinct, and nothing from Graham.

MW
    Dianne wrote:

Well Bill Graham has my vote next Tuesday. There are Fred Smith signs everywhere at my princinct, and nothing from Graham.
    Same here, lots of Fred Smith signs, however, it takes more than a sign to get my vote. I too will be voting on Graham.

Smith would have been my second choice.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Good luck everyone in North Carolina!! This would be a great VICTORY!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast