Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bill Moyer on Rupert Murdoch - FOX

Important watch, thanks!

Thanks Dianne. I seem to grasp what is going on behind the scenes. I wonder if this guy has approached William about a buyout of this website???

This is a very serious issue. This man is biying out our right to know, thus selling out our freedom of speech. If he buys out everything, you don't stand a chance in the voting booth. This is exactly how the media chooses your President for you. They let you hear what they want you to know, not what you should know. It's real obvious that Ron Paul's message is threatening old Rupert's obscene appetite for money and power.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I get the sense from everything I see lately that it is pre-determined that Clinton will be the next President. All else is a horse and pony show.

Murdock is behind Clinton, and hiding behind the mask of a conservative propaganda machine, he can certainly use all within his station's power to promote the candidate Clinton is most likely to beat.... such as John McCain.