Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Billionaire birther Donald Trump mulls 2016 presidential run

New York City : NY : USA | May 28, 2013 at 8:52 AM PDT
    By PrairieDogPress

Donald Trump is seriously considering a run for president in 2016. Photo courtesy of donaldtrumpnot.blogspot.com

One of the richest men in the US is also one of the most ridiculed men by his critics, who believe he uses his money and celebrity to advance lies, ignorance and paranoia about President Obama and the government.
    Trump, they say, is a world-class self-promoting huckster and the size of his bank account is only surpassed by the size of his enormous ego. The 66 year old, toyed with the idea of a presidential run in 2012 right up until the contract for his popular Apprentice franchise was renewed; then he closed the door on the potential campaign.
    However, several news sources say trump is now eyeing the possibility again in 2016, by spending some serious money on electoral and campaign research.
    “The electoral research was commissioned. We did not spend $1 million on this research for it just to sit on my bookshelf,” Trump’s special counsel Michael Cohen was quoted Monday in the New York Post. “At this point Mr. Trump has not made any decision on a political run, but what I would say is that he is exactly what this country needs. The turnout at these political speeches indicates his following remains very strong and is growing.”
    Indeed, Trump has been making the Republican rounds and in his speeches he has declared how important it is for the GOP to pick “the right person” to run against Hillary Clinton should she enter the race, otherwise it will be a “landslide” for Democrats.
    Trump, who famously offered President Obama 5 Million dollars in 2011 to turn over his “real” birth certificate and sent investigators to Hawaii in search of the “truth”, has repeatedly claimed that he has the public support to run in 2016. Still, he remains coy on any final decision.
    MSNBC commentator Ed Shultz summed up the feelings of many of Trump’s detractors during his 2012 posturing with this scathing proclamation published in the Huffington Post:
    Trump gives public service a bad image. It's not about flash, it's not about wealth, and it's not about hairstyle. It's about doing something for people and being an advocate for the community you represent. Trump, well, he's done none of that... ever. Trump is screaming to the public, ‘Please, pay attention to me! I'm important! I can get on any show I want! I could be president! And I'm thinking about it!’
    In addition, The Donald made grandiose and reckless comments toward the handling of China and Iran that reflected how little he knew about foreign policy, although it might prove to be a bit more than Sarah Palin’s level of understanding, who also took a peek at running for president in 2012.
    Trump’s critics say this is just a move to feed his insatiable ego, because they don’t expect him to give up the power and control of running his business empire to his children or a trust—as required by law if he were to actually run.
    Furthermore, if Donald Trump were to win the Republican nomination for a 2016 contest, Democrats would consider it a gift no matter who their nominee turns out to be, but especially if it is Hillary Clinton.
    Jean Williams, environmental and political journalist; PrairieDogPress writer; Artistic Director, Keystone Prairie Dogs.***PrairieDogPress is the media channel for keystone-prairie-dogs.com, which is a fundraising website to support environmental groups for extraordinary efforts to protect Great Plains habitat and prairie dogs in the wild. PDP uses humorous images, social commentary and serious-minded political reports to challenge government on numerous levels, including accountability to the people, the protection of threatened species, the environment and Earth’s natural resources
    PrairieDogPress is based in Seattle, Washington, United States of America, and is an Anchor for Allvoice  

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/14694743-billionaire-birther-donald-trump-mulls-2016-presidential-run
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post

New York City : NY : USA | May 28, 2013 at 8:52 AM PDT
    By PrairieDogPress

Donald Trump is seriously considering a run for president in 2016. Photo courtesy of donaldtrumpnot.blogspot.com

One of the richest men in the US is also one of the most ridiculed men by his critics, who believe he uses his money and celebrity to advance lies, ignorance and paranoia about President Obama and the government.
    Trump, they say, is a world-class self-promoting huckster and the size of his bank account is only surpassed by the size of his enormous ego. The 66 year old, toyed with the idea of a presidential run in 2012 right up until the contract for his popular Apprentice franchise was renewed; then he closed the door on the potential campaign.
    However, several news sources say trump is now eyeing the possibility again in 2016, by spending some serious money on electoral and campaign research.
    “The electoral research was commissioned. We did not spend $1 million on this research for it just to sit on my bookshelf,” Trump’s special counsel Michael Cohen was quoted Monday in the New York Post. “At this point Mr. Trump has not made any decision on a political run, but what I would say is that he is exactly what this country needs. The turnout at these political speeches indicates his following remains very strong and is growing.”
    Indeed, Trump has been making the Republican rounds and in his speeches he has declared how important it is for the GOP to pick “the right person” to run against Hillary Clinton should she enter the race, otherwise it will be a “landslide” for Democrats.
    Trump, who famously offered President Obama 5 Million dollars in 2011 to turn over his “real” birth certificate and sent investigators to Hawaii in search of the “truth”, has repeatedly claimed that he has the public support to run in 2016. Still, he remains coy on any final decision.
    MSNBC commentator Ed Shultz summed up the feelings of many of Trump’s detractors during his 2012 posturing with this scathing proclamation published in the Huffington Post:
    Trump gives public service a bad image. It's not about flash, it's not about wealth, and it's not about hairstyle. It's about doing something for people and being an advocate for the community you represent. Trump, well, he's done none of that... ever. Trump is screaming to the public, ‘Please, pay attention to me! I'm important! I can get on any show I want! I could be president! And I'm thinking about it!’
    In addition, The Donald made grandiose and reckless comments toward the handling of China and Iran that reflected how little he knew about foreign policy, although it might prove to be a bit more than Sarah Palin’s level of understanding, who also took a peek at running for president in 2012.
    Trump’s critics say this is just a move to feed his insatiable ego, because they don’t expect him to give up the power and control of running his business empire to his children or a trust—as required by law if he were to actually run.
    Furthermore, if Donald Trump were to win the Republican nomination for a 2016 contest, Democrats would consider it a gift no matter who their nominee turns out to be, but especially if it is Hillary Clinton.
    Jean Williams, environmental and political journalist; PrairieDogPress writer; Artistic Director, Keystone Prairie Dogs.***PrairieDogPress is the media channel for keystone-prairie-dogs.com, which is a fundraising website to support environmental groups for extraordinary efforts to protect Great Plains habitat and prairie dogs in the wild. PDP uses humorous images, social commentary and serious-minded political reports to challenge government on numerous levels, including accountability to the people, the protection of threatened species, the environment and Earth’s natural resources
    PrairieDogPress is based in Seattle, Washington, United States of America, and is an Anchor for Allvoice  

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/14694743-billionaire-birther-donald-trump-mulls-2016-presidential-run
    mr trump
    now you want run for President In 2016 . why didn't you run be for ? you know that Obama
    was not fit to be our President. it was not the money. you know about all the other country what
    they are doing to the USA. I see what you said about the illegal immigants , & china & I buy any thing
    from china you your self said that not to buy . & I listen well thank you for that
    as for Obama I don't like him at all I hope he get impeached & fast .