Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    I would show up as soon as possible with a realtor and throw them out of "your" house and have them charged with trespassing and wait for them to admit stealing your identity. You're getting older and just plum forgot you owned these houses until you saw it on the county computer.

And if you own any of the cars in the driveway you just plum forgot about those too.

Also if the utilities are in your name and ssn too you could call up all the utility companies with your information and request for them all to be shutoff and explain your identity was stolen and ask for a pin to be added so they can't turn them back on.
    I like the way you think! Isn't it possible to sue the federal government for identiity theft because they are "aiding and abetting" illegals and encouraging them to steal the private property of citizens without compensation?

Fifth Amendment - Rights of Persons

"nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation"

how much more private can your identity get?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I've often wondered if you can copyright your own social or not. If you could, you would then have a cause of action to use against anyone who was using it without your consent. Also, you could then subpeona records from the credit agencies who must then divulge whether or not they have contributed to thae infringement
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AyatollahGondola
    I am speaking with an attorney about this, however the fraudulent usage is inother states, so I may have to get a referral there first. I'm not going to just show up there. It would be interesting to do so, but I can envision all sorts of problematic scenarios that might happen. I want to be standing on solid ground and then I'll be posting photos here.

You know, we should check into the birth cirtificate fraud thing here. If we can find a way to establish wrong doing, and find a way to combat this, two things might happen:
    The giveaway of birth cirtificates might become too risky for those using the system fraudulently
    or
    It continues, but it becomes a major issue in the fight for our cause.
    I'll look into it some more here. The recorders office is a county service, and there may be a way short of grand jury investigation to open the records of who is getting them, and how many times. There may even be a way to find out how many times individual certificates have been copied. You know how data oriented the governments are.
    If they're illegal nothing is going to happen to them, plus it's going to cost you losts of money to sue them.

I would just sell the property, you're the legal owner and what are they going to say "We stole his identity and we used it to buy this house". If it's going through the courts it's just going to be tied up.

What state are these homes in? If you "legally own it" it's yours. Even if they do a title search it will be under your name anyway.

The illegals living there will disappear. You should get it out of your name and sell it asap before they do something else to it. If they sell it you would have to report capital gains if they made a profit on it and you would get in trouble with the IRS for not declaring it. I don't think they will be paying taxes in your name too.

Contact a local realtor, put it on the market. Check with the county offices? for how your property is listed first. See what names are listed on the deed. While a lot depends on what state these houses are in I would just sell it.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

It's not that easy. I've paid a lawyer to look into it a little, but there so many defenses they can use. The loan company is where my possibilities are strongest. If I can prove that the lenders actually knew, and/or took steps to conceal anything, then they are the target primarily. But the differing state laws are in question right now.
    New Jersey is one of them
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

Quote Originally Posted by AyatollahGondola
    It's not that easy. I've paid a lawyer to look into it a little, but there so many defenses they can use. The loan company is where my possibilities are strongest. If I can prove that the lenders actually knew, and/or took steps to conceal anything, then they are the target primarily. But the differing state laws are in question right now.
    New Jersey is one of them
    I live in New Jersey. If you PM me where one of your houses are located I can take pictures of it and any vehicles near it especially suspicious ones (like ones with NC, MI, and PA plates).

I'll get the address this week. The attorney has the paperwork right now. Ill try to remember the town it is in in the meantime

ok, whenever you find out i'll be glad to let you know as much as I can about the people who are living in "your" house. What is the other state?

here's a map of new jersey, see if that helps (it only has a few towns listed)
    http://www.eranj.com/images/njmap.jpg

I remember it was near freehold. But it was a smaller town. And it was a newer house too. I have a map at the attorney. Right down to the court it was on. There was another NJ resident going to check it out for me, but I lost contact with them a few months ago.
    The other state is Florida. I also found one just a few weeks ago right here in California. I haven't really checked that out thoroughly yet, but as time permits I'm going to. the one here may have the same names as me, however it is not very common in any country

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12