Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bisquick Drops Spanish

Original Message From: ayatollahgondola@aol.com

Originated by Consumer:
    I used to see Bisquick brand pancake mix with bilingual(spanish) packaging in the local store here, but it is now the more traditional package in English. Can you tell me if this was a general product change, or if this particular store just stopped carrying the spanish version. I do appreciate seeing the return to english only packaging, but I just want to know why.
    Dear Mr. Rodrigues:

Thank you for contacting General Mills with your inquiry.

Our Bisquick packaging has been redesigned and the Spanish instructions were removed. Our packaging department does not state a reason for the change however we will be sure to share your comments with members of our team.

We hope you find this information helpful. Please let us know if we can help you again.

Sincerely,

Allison Owen
    Consumer Services
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    hmmmmm...the beginning of a trend?

AE

That's refreshing.............

So let's find out who make Bisquik and give them our business!
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

working4change
    I'm impressed and just might have to buy some Bisquick

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    That's refreshing.............

So let's find out who make Bisquik and give them our business!

General Mills

http://www.generalmills.com/corporate/b ... x?catID=51

Contact Us at bottom of page

Wow! That's great news. I used to buy Bisquick but switched to Jiffy when Bisquick started putting Spanish on the box.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned
    Wow! That's great news. I used to buy Bisquick but switched to Jiffy when Bisquick started putting Spanish on the box.
    Yep boycott those who you dont agree with and reward them with your purchasing when you do.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I have missed my Bisquick! Boycotts do work. I am going to the grocery store today.

I'm not so sure about this. Take a look at their social responsibility report before you decide: http://www.generalmills.com/corporate/c ... R_2008.pdf

A couple of pages are about involvement in China among other things. If they change their labeling to english only I'm all for that, it's a great start but I'd like to see it for myself first.

Quote Originally Posted by cvangel
    I'm not so sure about this. Take a look at their social responsibility report before you decide: http://www.generalmills.com/corporate/c ... R_2008.pdf

A couple of pages are about involvement in China among other things. If they change their labeling to english only I'm all for that, it's a great start but I'd like to see it for myself first.
    "Cvangel" your link came up blank But I called my daughter at work who is scan cordinator for Albertsons and she checked and said spanish is still on the box at her store.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast