Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bl;acks are calling for Churches to make a stand on Illegals

Blacks are starting to get upset about this issue as it progresses. This morning on the a.m side of my radio here in Texas, blacks were ranting about this issue today. People are getting tired especially when they can't work.

I'm glad! They will be hurt big time, by these illegals staying here, ifallowed.....all blacks and whites, and other legal long time legal citizens, need to band together and fight this.

If our government would get out of our way, we could make this country better than ever!

We'd bring our jobs back here too!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Thank Goodness, I hope more blacks get involved.

First and foremost, it's an American issue, but blacks, poor whites, and the middle class will suffer the most.
    We all needd to ban together as Americans!!!

I think we need people willing to put some money where their tempers are. We need the money to buy full pages ads in major newspapers, and we need it NOW. Someone should start a fund raising campaign to specifically buy advertising for our positions.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Amen! I'm so glad to hear that. Seemed to me like the majority of blacks were against the illegal invasion but the black leadership was cleaving to the civil rights agenda. I guess it is a comfortable position for the 50 somethings of the black community. Instead of embracing what they accomplished, they are beating a dead horse. I'm so glad the younger generation is rising up against the dinosaurs.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)