Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Black-mob violence destroys U.S. landmark

WND EXCLUSIVE

Black-mob violence destroys U.S. landmark

Hikers, joggers, bikers know better than to traverse famous trail

Published: 2 hours agoColin Flaherty
    Video at the Page Link:

(Editor’s note: Colin Flaherty has done more reporting than any other journalist on what appears to be a nationwide trend of skyrocketing black-on-white crime, violence and abuse. WND features these reports to counterbalance the virtual blackout by the rest of the media due to their concerns that reporting such incidents would be inflammatory or even racist. WND considers it racist not to report racial abuse solely because of the skin color of the perpetrators or victims.) Videos linked or embedded may contain foul language and violence.

Black-mob violence and black-on-white crime has not destroyed the entire American Tobacco Trail, only the small chunk that goes through Durham, N.C.

The “high crime” part. The gang-infested part. The poor part. The urban part. The sketchy part. The part that local media calls every name imaginable except one: The black part.

Otherwise, most of the 22.5 miles of this trail is a safe, sometimes bucolic experience for runners, bikers, strollers and even equestrians. As long as they stay away from the trail near Martin Luther King Jr. Parkway.
    Since 2011, dozens of people have been beaten, robbed, pushed off bikes and threatened in that part of the trail. All of the suspects in this violence and mayhem are black.

Though most of the time the local media is loathe to say so. In the most recent assault, WRAL-TV described one of the assailants as having a “dark complexion.”

Black mobs routinely terrorize cities across the country, but the media and government are silent. Read the detailed account of rampant racial crime in “White Girl Bleed a Lot: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It”

The latest assault happened earlier this month. An unknown number of black people sent a 53-year-old man to the hospital after robbing him and beating him with a big stick. Other than saying the crime took place on the part of the trail about a mile north of Martin Luther King Jr. Parkway, police are not giving out much more information.

But there is not much to say that police haven’t said more than 40 times since 2011:

In July a roller blader and a jogger were robbed by a man holding a gun.

Last August, a group of black people beat a jogger at 7:30 p.m. on the trail. They did not rob him.

“The simple assaults don’t appear to be motivated by robbery,” the Durham Chief of Police told WRAL-TV. “It appears to be motivated more by mischievousness and the locations where they find individuals who are clearly running by themselves.”

Police suggest carrying a cell phone and using the trail with others. Yet the “fight the mischievous thugs with a cell phone” strategy does not really work for many residents of Durham.

Said one user of the WRAL website: “Again, police advocate carrying a cell phone but not a pistol or even a stout club? What is wrong with them? Are they giving up their firearms? What is the cell phone for? Is that so you have something extra to bargain with the criminal for your life? Unreal.”

Sometimes the local media will describe the attackers. Most times not.

“Yeah, great job describing the perp! Could race be involved?” asked one reader at the WRAL site, echoing lots of comments that wonder why the media does not publish a full description, even when the description is available in police reports.

Scoffed another reader: “You forgot to mention that it was ninja who robbed them because apparently no one got a description of him. No one sees a ninja!”

Not all of the crimes are even reported to police, but this biker posted his account at IndyWeek.com: “This was my first ride on the ATT. Having had my a– kicked by a group of teens in NYC, I saw familiar signs of trouble to come as I headed back towards downtown. 5-6 young teens huddled around on a bridge and watched me as I approached, right before Riddle Rd, I believe. As I passed them, one kid threw a fistful of rocks at me, hitting the side of my face. Right past them was a large branch on the path, neatly placed to block the entire paved area. I rode over it slowly, just in time for 3 older teens, maybe 18 or so, to approach me, one of whom said something, which I lost in the wind I generated hauling a– towards town.”

In November 2011, Lisa Sorg wrote about safety on the American Tobacco Trail for Indyweek.com.

She reported her own brush with mayhem: “And in late September, I had to call the police from Mile Marker .25, at the bridge downtown. This was at 5:30 in the afternoon when a guy on a trick bike yells, “G–damn b—-!” I didn’t answer. So he biked in front of me and continued to accost me, “Hey, G–damn b—-, why didn’t you answer? Why are you getting all white on me?”

If anyone expected outrage or anger from this urban warrior, they would be disappointed. All they got was resignation: “Now I know it’s impossible for police to surveil the entire trail; from downtown to Southpoint Mall it’s essentially a 6.5-mile linear park. And if you choose to travel the trail at night, then don’t complain when you are relieved of your wallet.”

The attacks are part of a pattern of more than 500 cases of black mob violence in more than 100 cities documented in “White Girl Bleed a Lot: The Return of Racial Violence and How the Media Ignore It.”

Durham local columnist Cark Kenney says, “Talks about crime should not be limited to the American Tobacco Trail.”

In downtown Durham last summer, a group of black people robbed and assaulted a 53-year old-man, putting him in the hospital in critical condition. This was the second such crime in that area within a month.

“The suspects are also four black male teenagers,” reported the News Observer.

Even so, it’s the persistent violence at the American Tobacco Trail that gets the attention. Too much of the wrong kind of attention, said one local resident: “This is a pride and joy of the whole city. Our American Tobacco Trail is a wonderful place for families, for diversity, for bikers, walkers of all ages,” she said
    Lots of readers were not sure what she meant by saying the trail promotes diversity.

But several did offer advice about how to be safe on it. Said Scot34 at the WRAL website, “If you want to be a target and statistic, walk or run the trail. When will you people learn to defend yourself and solve this problem? These unarmed and unprepared citizens are making this a target-rich environment for criminals; that’s why it continues to happen.”

Black mobs routinely terrorize cities across the country, but the media and government are silent. Read the detailed account of rampant racial crime in “White Girl Bleed a Lot: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It”

See a trailer for “White Girl Bleed a Lot”:

See the Big List of black mob violence.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/black-mob...-u-s-landmark/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    WND Related Stories

Navy shooter complained of 'white racism'
    It's happened! An all-white riot
    Black websites silent on race-based violence
    What do Sandusky, Sheboygan have in common?
    Media silence: Another white man shoots black teen
    'Riotous' black mobs 'out of control'
    Black mob murders man in surprising place
    Breakthrough: Cops identify race of suspects
    Shhh! Teen mob that raped 2 women ... was black
    Police not interested in brutal beating on tape
    Black mob pounces on woman: 'Shut up white [bleep!]'
    About that violent gang, the 'Obama Boyz'
    Intended Knockout Game victim shoots back
    Black mob-in-training bullies white girl, 3
    Black mob on rampage fractures cop's skull
    Black teen, 16, who beat WWII vet to death arrested
    Police: Teens kill baseball player 'for fun'
    Downtown Memphis? Safe, of course
    Black mob looting: 'This is the city of Detroit'
    Black mobs erupt in Ivy League region
    Dad: Son 'sorry' for beating white boy on bus
    Man in coma after black mob of 50 pummels him
    Black-on-black murders epidemic in this city
    Black mob targets off-duty police
    Vicious: Blacks pummel white child on bus
    Even media can no longer ignore black violence
    Black man in hoodie stabs white girl 11 times
    Black mob leaves waiter with broken jaw
    Race violence alarms, before Zimmerman verdict
    Black mobs go 'bang' on July 4th
    Kaboom! Now black mobs kill 4th of July
    Family picnic turns to horror thanks to black mob
    Mall maul nothing much, authorities report
    Black mob strikes Ohio mother
    Bike trail builds reputation for mob attacks
    Woman sics dogs on reporter
    Knockout Game victim's eye kicked out of socket
    Happy holiday! Let the violence begin
    Beach week fun: Kevlar vests and weapons
    FBI called into hate crime targeting whites
    Police blamed for black crime spree
    Shooting victim wanted 'tribe' to be peaceful
    Violence takes over 'CelebrAsian'
    Black violence surges from D.C. rail line to Master's
    'Beach week' draws black crowd -- and violence
    Gun owner stops home invaders dead
    Black mob attack on elderly white halted
    Strategy: Reduce violence by taking away Facebook
    Media label black-mob violence 'mischievous teens'
    Violent threats follow Detroit takeover
    Torture-slaying retrial declared 'victim-free' zone
    Black mob beats man 'for no reason'
    7 injured at party for 13-year-old rapper
    'COPS' slammed for portraying blacks as criminals
    Taser-armed security guard chases black mobs
    25-year-old victim loses Knockout Game
    TV-smashing, rock hurling 'candlelight vigil'
    It's 'scuffle' with dozens of people, guns
    Help 'tending wounds' sought for black attackers
    Sanford healing 1 year after Trayvon's death?
    Jawdropper: Black mob meets 'gay' beauty pageant
    TV anchor: 'Race-baiters' behind black-mob claims
    'Knockout Game' perp shot, killed
    70 officers needed to disperse 'food fight' rioters
    College football stars and the Knockout Game
    Detroit facing surge of black violence
    Black mob takes over neighborhood, again
    Video: Black mob beats man until skull breaks
    Seattle in denial about black mobs
    Star is born when security guard Tasers 'crazy lady'
    You're white, you're guilty, you're dead!
    Surge of black violence called 'urban terrorism'
    'White and black don't mix'
    Deck the halls, and your fellow shopper, too
    $10, cell phone and a bullet to head
    Chicago robbery, chase, crash and a riot
    Black mobs take over Washington Metro
    Race-based Knockout Game meets the Moms
    'We're looking at the background of the victim'
    Football stars accused in racial Knockout Game
    Black mob violence hits high-school gridiron
    Heisman hopes hit by black-mob attack
    Black mob picks on 'The Wrong Guy'
    'Knockout Games' a hit with black mobs
    Black mob violence blamed on white kids drinking
    Black mob hijacks store: 'We own this'
    Attempted robbery that almost became a race riot
    Riots, denials and black mobs in Flint
    Black mob violence and the media silence
    Brand-new surge in black-mob violence
    The race riot ... and the media cover-up
    Black commentators sound off on racial violence
    Mighty Salon and little old me
    See no evil: Racial violence underreported
    'Perfect storm' of black violence on 'gays'
    2nd Amendment proves valid defense against black gangs
    Black mobs now have soundtrack for violence
    Black mobs' Knockout Game raising alarms
    Blogger: Why don't blacks behave?

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/black-mob...Ad0c5xJCw4S.99
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)