Like Tree1Likes

Thread: BLACK RACISM UNCHAINED Jesse Lee Peterson declares, It's time for whites to speak out

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

BLACK RACISM UNCHAINED Jesse Lee Peterson declares, It's time for whites to speak out

BLACK RACISM UNCHAINED Jesse Lee Peterson declares, 'It's time for whites to speak out'

Posted by Darla Dawald, National Director on December 30, 2012 at 4:50pm in Patriot Action Alerts
    Reprinted with Permission. DD
    BLACK RACISM UNCHAINED

Exclusive: Jesse Lee Peterson declares, 'It's time for whites to speak out'

by JESSE LEE PETERSON

White Americans are under assault, and with the re-election of President Barack Obama, black racism is on the rise!

There’s no better example of black racism than when actor Jamie Foxx hosted “Saturday Night Live” and joked about his new film, “Django Unchained”: “I get free. I save my wife and I kill all the white people in the movie. How great is that?” He went on to say, “My president, President Obama, is back up in the White House for four more years. How black is that?”

How dumb is that? Just imagine if a white actor joked about how much he enjoyed shooting black people. And what if that same actor gloated about how great it is to have a white president like George W. Bush back in the White House? The NAACP, the godless Congressional Black Caucus, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and the rest of the liberals would be marching in the streets.

Foxx was already in hot water for remarks he made weeks prior when he called Obama “our lord and savior.” I wrote about it here at WND and repudiated Foxx on my radio show, but the silence from black “leaders” was deafening.

When Foxx was questioned about his racist remarks he didn’t admit he was wrong; instead he doubled down and blamed it on whites! In an interview with Vibe Magazine, Foxx said:

“Every single thing in my life is built around race. ‘Cause as black folks we’re always sensitive. As a black person it’s always racial.”

Foxx went on to say how he has to act different among white folks:

“But the minute I leave my house, I gotta put my other jacket on and say, ‘Hey, Thomas, Julian and Greg.’ And I gotta be a certain person. But when I get home my other homies are like, How was your day? Well, I only had to be white for at least eight hours today, [or] I only had to be white for four hours.”

Foxx’s remarks may be surprising and even shocking to white Americans, but his sentiments are exactly the way most blacks see life. In their anger, most black Americans see everything through the prism of race. They see all whites as being racists. And in their state of resentment they’re extremely sensitive to any slights (perceived or real). It’s not the skin color, but rather the spirit of anger that has polluted the hearts and minds of blacks.

Since the 2008 election of Barack Obama, I have talked with countless white people at speaking events around the country and on my radio show who have fractured relationships with black friends because any criticism of this president by a white person is deemed to be rooted in prejudice. Whites are confounded by the anger of blacks over honest policy disagreements and observations about Obama. It’s so bad that most whites have shut down or walk on eggshells when issues of race come up.

For the past 50 years or so black Americans’ egos have been catered to by the federal government and liberal bureaucrats. They’ve been given unfair advantages based on race rather than merit, i.e.: affirmative action, government loans and modern-day reparations in the form of billions of dollars in settlements like those in the Pigford case to false descendants of black farmers. This is done under the guise of making up for past “institutional racism.”

For the most part, white Americans have let blacks and the professional race agitators have their way. In 2012, we’re dealing with a population of spoiled and angry blacks who feel entitled. And as Jamie Foxx said, they have their black president back in the White House.

Foxx’s “Django Unchained” is reportedly filled with gratuitous use of the word n–ger. When Foxx was asked about this, he once again blamed racism:

“Being called a n–ger as a young kid by white people was something I had to deal with. Having that done to me, I was able to grasp what was going on in the script. …”
    What a load of nonsense. Jamie Foxx – like Samuel Jackson and Morgan Freeman – has built his career and gained wealth thanks to the support of whites. Now they feel they can spit in the face of whites and unleash their racism.

Black racism is rampant. You’d think that the first black president would have made race relations better, but Obama’s fixation on “social justice” has made things worse.

Even black sportswriters are injecting race and politics into their commentaries. Fox sportswriter Jason Whitlock penned a column blaming gun rights and the National Rifle Association as being culpable in the murder suicide of Washington Redskins linebacker Jovan Belcher. Whitlock even compared the NRA to the Ku Klux Klan. Unbelievable!

The racial double standard and mounting anger of black liberals should be a wake-up call for whites. This administration wants to tax and strip whites of their wealth, repeal Second Amendment rights and trample on free speech. White Americans are the only group standing between the rising tide of hate and the destruction of this great country.

Black racism will only get worse as people like Jamie Foxx are emboldened by their “lord and savior.” It’s time for whites to speak out against racists of all stripes while the freedom to do so still exists!

The Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson is the founder and president of two dynamic organizations: BOND (Brotherhood Organization Of A New Destiny), a national 501(c) (3) nonprofit organization dedicated to "Rebuilding the Family by Rebuilding the Man," and BOND Action, a 501(c) (4) organization whose purpose is to educate, motivate and rally Americans – especially black Americans – to greater involvement in the moral, cultural and political issues that threaten our great country. In 2011, Jesse founded The South Central L.A. Tea Party. He's a media commentator and also hosts "The Jesse Lee Peterson Radio Show" M-F, 6-9 a.m. Pacific, 9-Noon Eastern, and is the author of "SCAM: How the Black Leadership Exploits Black America." For more information, visit www.bondaction.org or www.bondinfo.org.

What say you patriots?
    Darla

BLACK RACISM UNCHAINED Jesse Lee Peterson declares, 'It's time for whites to speak out' - Patriot Action Network
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A "historic" election has brought us to this point when will all people understand not to worship false idols and see fakes & frauds for what they are.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn