Like Tree3Likes

Thread: BLACK REPUBLICAN DESTROYS MARY LANDRIEU: MUST-SEE VIDEO – A SLAM-FEST

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

BLACK REPUBLICAN DESTROYS MARY LANDRIEU: MUST-SEE VIDEO – A SLAM-FEST

BLACK REPUBLICAN DESTROYS MARY LANDRIEU: MUST-SEE VIDEO – A SLAM-FEST

Rodney Lee ConoverOctober 9, 2014

Elbert Guillory – black Republican in Louisiana, is running down incumbent Senator Mary Landrieu – and let me tell you my friends – I have not seen a beatdown like this in a while.
    I cannot remember an instance where I just sit there and say, “there is absolutely nothing I could add to this video. It’s perfect. Awesome. Stone-cold, slam-dunk ass-kicking if I’ve ever seen one.”

h/t: Rebel Pundit

Elbert Guillory is a US Senate candidate in Louisiana, running against incumbent Senator, Mary Landrieu. Guillory is an African American running as a Republican. A recently released video has gained national attention and has been called “The most powerful message of the 2014 mid-terms.” Jason Riley of the Wall Street Journal wrote
    Republicans regularly complain that Democrats take the black vote for granted, and rightly so, but seldom have I seen this argument made as cogently and eloquently as Mr. Guillory makes it. “Mary Landrieu knows that she doesn’t have to do anything for our community,” he says, “because no matter what she does 95% of us will line up and vote for her every time.” If other Republicans are looking for an effective message of black outreach, they ought to give Mr. Guillory a call.

http://rebelpundit.com/black-louisia...in-this-video/

If the people of Louisiana do not elect this guy, they deserve another good washing down.

Louisiana State Senator Switches To GOP: Leave 'The Government Plantation'
    From Louisiana State Senator Elbert Guillory (R-Opelousas): Senator Guillory explains why he recently switched from the Democrat Party to the Republican Party. He discusses the history of the Republican Party, founded as an Abolitionist Movement in 1854. Guillory talks about how the welfare state is only a mechanism for politicians to control the black community.
    Breitbart

(T)

Tags:Black RepublicanElbert GuilloryMary Landrieu

About the AuthorRodney Lee Conover

Rodney Lee Conover is a writer, producer and Senior Editor at JoeForAmerica.com

http://joeforamerica.com/2014/10/bla...deo-slam-fest/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Support the Sheriffs that support The Constitution

Elbert Guillory – black Republican in Louisiana, is running down incumbent Senator Mary Landrieu – and let me tell you my friends – I have not seen a beatdown like this in a while.
    http://joeforamerica.com/2014/10/black-republican-senate-candidate-destroys-mary-landrieu-must-see-video-slam-fest/

BLACK REPUBLICAN SENATE CANDIDATE DESTROYS MARY LANDRIEU: MUST-SEE VIDEO...
    Elbert Guillory - black Republican candidate for the Senate in Louisiana, is running against the incumbent Mary Landrieu - and let me tell you my friends – I have not seen a beatdown like this in a while.
    joeforamerica.com

http://joeforamerica.com/2014/10/bla...deo-slam-fest/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Better late than never.

'Bamacrats have been throwing black Americans under the bus since day one of 'Bama's first term. Looks like a few of them are, at last, willing to say what has been obvious for years.

Let's face it, 'Bama cares much more about the votes of his precious Undocumented Democrats than he ever will care about the poorest Americans.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

Dear Frederick. If you could only see it now ..

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Louisiana Hit with Double-Digit Premium Increases Due to Obamacare

by Wynton Hall 9 Oct 2014 765 post a comment

Tens of thousands of Louisianans are bracing for double-digit health insurance premium hikes as high as 19.7% due to Obamacare.

The Times-Picayune reported on Wednesday that Louisiana's largest health insurer, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana, plans to increase the rates of its Blue Saver, Blue Max, and Multi-State individual plans sold on the state's Obamacare exchange between 18.3% and 19.7%.
    The skyrocketing rates will hit 52,638 Louisiana residents.
    Other insurers in the state are also moving forward with major premium increases. "Humana Health Benefits Plan rates under the Affordable Care Act will increase 9.9 percent... Vantage Health Plan Inc. said it was moving forward with its plan for a 15.89 percent increase," reports the Times-Picayune.
    News of the double-digit premium spikes come as Sen. Mary Landrieu has struggled to explain her embrace of President Barack Obama's unpopular Obamacare program. On Wednesday, Landrieu replaced her campaign manager.
    Obama promised at least 19 times that Obamacare would reduce premiums $2,500 a year per family.
    The latest Associated Press poll finds that just 30% of Americans support Obamacare.

Video at the page link:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...e-to-Obamacare