Like Tree1Likes

Thread: (BLACK ON WHITE)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

(BLACK ON WHITE)

Students and driver to be charged over bus beating

Published on Oct 15, 2013

Police to charge three 16-year-old students for brutal attack on school bus AND the driver for not stopping it after video is posted to Facebook.

In the city of Chester, PA, which is 75% black, two white students were attacked and beaten by three black students on a school bus. The three face criminal charges. The bus driver also faces criminal charges for not stopping the bus.

The school district is overwhelmingly black. No media outlet is reporting the fact that the perpetrators are black. If the races were reversed, it would be a major news story and the media would be screaming “racially motivated white on black hate crime mob beating.”

Right: The two victims of the mob attack.

The initial sucker punch was videotaped. You can hear other black passengers egg the attacker on and then cheer. The victim then asks the bus driver to let him off the bus. The driver refuses. After that, two more black perpetrators join in and continue to attack the victim as well as a second white victim.

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Source link for this report???

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Luv you "Happy"
    these actions have to be stopped .. sooner the better.. thank our maker that this was videoed

Hmm, certain details in the article above are not mentioned in this one. I wonder why not?

One teen charged, two sought in videotaped beating on bus

By Rose Quinn, Delaware County Daily Times

Posted: 10/15/13, 11:46 PM EDT | Updated: 29 secs ago

CHESTER — A 16-year-old alternative high school student has been charged with juvenile aggravated assault and related offenses in connection with a videotaped beating on a Southeast Delco School District bus, and two other teens are still being sought, authorities said Tuesday.

“One is in custody and we are looking for the other two,” Chester Police Commissioner Joseph Bail Jr. said, referring to another male and female on the bus at the time of the Oct. 9 incident as it traveled through the city. The names of the teens are being withheld by the Daily Times because of their age.

The 16-year-old student, who was on juvenile probation when the alleged assault occurred, is being held at the Delaware County Juvenile Detention Center pending a detention hearing within 72 hours, according to Delaware County District Attorney Jack Whelan. Additional charges petitioned by Chester juvenile authorities include simple assault, terroristic threats, recklessly endangering another person, disorderly conduct, harassment and conspiracy.

“I hope they keep him in juvie,” Jackee Fonner of Sharon Hill said Tuesday night. “My son is hiding and he shouldn’t be able to walk around freely.”

Seventeen-year-old Dylan Fonner’s face was bloodied and three of his teeth were reportedly chipped from punches thrown, allegedly by the incarcerated teen, during the afternoon ride home from The County Alternative High School in Middletown, on Southeast Delco Bus 37, a van. The incident has made headlines as far as the United Kingdom.

Five students, four males and a female, and a male driver can been seen on the nearly seven-minute video, which was posted on Facebook the afternoon of Oct. 10. The grainy video was recorded on a cellphone by one of the alleged male offenders and tagged to the second offender and female on the bus.

“This is clearly a savage, unprovoked attack on a student riding a school bus. Outrageous doesn’t describe the emotion when you look at the video,” Whelan said late Tuesday afternoon.

In reference to the 16-year-old now in custody, Whelan said, “We are reviewing our options whether to certify him as an adult.”

Fonner and John and Athena Buonadonna Blythe of Collingdale, the parents of another student who was victimized in the bus attack, filed a report at Chester Police Headquarters Monday. CJ Buonadonna came home from school the afternoon in question with a small bump on his head and complaining of a headache, his mother said.

CJ Buonadonna and Dylan Fonner were seated side by side when the punches were first thrown.

Buonadonna said he raised his arms to shield his face. He thinks a piece of Fonner’s chipped tooth may have landed in his lap when a second punch was thrown at Fonner.

The parents of the two teens also said they were satisfied with actions against the alleged offenders that they were told were taken by school authorities, until they viewed the video Friday. Jackee Fonner said she cried and Athena Blythe said it was “10 times worse” than what she imagined from what her son told her.

The parents were especially furious that the driver allegedly did nothing to stop the assault or render aid after it occurred.

Athena Blythe previously said she wants the driver at least fired, while her husband John, CJ’s stepfather, hopes to see him charged criminally

“My main concern is the bus driver and I’m just waiting to see what is going on,” Athena Blythe said Tuesday night.

According to Whelan, a second alleged juvenile male offender is facing charges of conspiracy to commit aggravated and simple assault, terroristic threats, reckless endangerment, disorderly conduct and harassment.

The female, who is being sought for questioning, is also facing conspiracy offenses, Bail said.

In watching the video, Whelan said he found the driver’s lack of action “callous,” but added whether the driver’s conduct rises to the level of a crime under the Pennsylvania Crime Code “remains under review.”

At one point during the video, a bloodied Fonner tells the bus driver to pull over, but the bus keeps moving. Whelan said it’s understandable that the bus driver would not have allowed a student to exit the bus at that point.

“I would have expected the bus driver, any bus driver, to have pulled over and called police, the school district and then wait for further direction,” Whelan said. “Once you get to a point where there are repeated punches with obvious injuries to a student’s face and nose, I believe it is incumbent on a bus driver to call police and report to the school district.”

Whelan said he is not familiar with Southeast Delco’s protocol involving bus drivers. A report was filed by the bus driver with the district, he noted.

According to CJ Buonadonna, as the bus was heading toward I-95, the driver called over his radio asking for a callback on his cell.

“I had a situation,” Buonadonna heard the driver say.

Buonadonna wasn’t aware of any further communication. After the assault, he said his attention was on his iPhone, which he positioned as a mirror to watch the alleged offenders when they moved to the back of the bus and watched the video.

On Monday, Southeast Delco School District Superintendent Dr. Stephen Butz issued a prepared statement indicating that the actions of staff members aware of the incident were under review to determine if district policies were followed.

On Sunday, Michael Puppio, solicitor for the Delaware County Intermediate Unit that oversees the alternative school, said central administration would fully cooperate if law enforcement became involved. At the time, central administrators had not seen the video.

CJ Buonadonna said during an interview Saturday at his home that though they’d had problems with the two alleged male offenders before, he suspected the assault carried over from incidents both he and Dylan had that same day at school; CJ’s during wood shop and Dylan’s during gym.

“They’re idiots, they’re the top bullies,” he said of the alleged male offenders.

The female student who also rides the bus was apparently twerking, or grinding, on Dylan Fonner in gym, but Fonner did not reciprocate, the teen said.

CJ Buonadonna said verbal taunting by one of the males toward Fonner started just minutes into the bus ride home that afternoon. A portion of the early taunting heard on the video regards the type of women to which Fonner is attracted.

The taunting continued and then turned physical.

The video depicts Fonner being punched twice. It shows his bloody face, as well as blood on the floor of the bus.

“Throughout the year, they’ve been harassing me, but I didn’t think it would lead up to this,” Dylan Fonner said in a telephone interview Sunday.

Though he was feeling fine Sunday, he admitted that he was “a little bit scared” that afternoon on the bus.

Neither Buonadonna nor Fonner have returned to school. The Blythes and Jackee Fonner said their sons have been threatened as snitches.

“I’m concerned about retaliation and my son just feeling safe,” Athena Blythe said.

Blythe said she’s also concerned about his lost education.

According to the parents, the two alleged male offenders were expelled from school. Authorities for both Southeast Delco and the I.U. said they were prohibited under state and federal law to discuss any disciplinary actions against students.

http://www.delcotimes.com/general-ne...beating-on-bus
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Caught On Tape: Officials Investigate School Bus Brawl

Posted: Oct 14, 2013 3:59 PM CST

DELAWARE COUNTY, PA -

Chester Police are investigating a school bus fight that left one student with a bloody nose and three chipped teeth.

On October 9, a student walked up to 17-year- old Dylan Fonner and punched him right in the face. It was all recorded by another student's cell phone camera.

Dylan suffered a bloody nose, three chipped teeth and a swollen lip. He was taken to a nearby hospital by his mother when he got home.

She was asked by Chester Police not to speak with reporters while they investigate the attack, but Dylan's neighbors had plenty to say.

"I was shocked that he lived right here and something like that happens. You send your kid to school thinking everything's alright," Judy Bair, Fonner's neighbor, said. "I know things happen on a bus, and kids will be kids but this went too far."

The attack took place while the students were on bus number 37 on their way home from the Delaware County Alternative School in Middletown.

Dylan and his friend were sitting, talking and listening to music on headphones when the teenager walked up and started punching them. Dylan tried to get the bus driver to stop the bus.

"I don't know if he's going back to school. I'd be afraid to get back on the bus wouldn't you," Bair said.

Parents of both boys visited Chester Police Monday to file complaints since the attack took place in Chester on the bus route home.

FOX 29 called the Southeast Delaware County bus coordinator for comment on the assault and he referred us to the assistant school superintendent. Our call there went unanswered.

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/236...hool-bus-brawl
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Salon: ‘White Thugs Killing Black Teens’ – Time for Violent Response?

Posted by Joe For America on Feb 18, 2014

Read more at http://joeforamerica.com/2014/02/sal...riPk4RqIFSh.99

Declaring that “Florida cannot defend black life against white fear,” Brittney Cooper, a liberal, race-baiting, African American writer for Salon.com, has made the not-so-subtle suggestion that perhaps it’s time for black folks to react with violence when a court of law doesn’t rule to their satisfaction.
    Based on the epidemic of media-ignored white-on-black “knockout game” attacks nationwide, it would seem that Brittney’s readers may be listening.

She rhetorically asks:
    How much more are black people in this country supposed to take?

Citing not a single source – and while assuring us that she is a “deep believer in and practitioner of nonviolence” – Cooper nevertheless goes on (tell us where we’re wrong) to suggest that violence against whitey may be the only way “to defend black life against an onslaught of white murder.” Say what?

Asks Cooper:
    [I]n the face of unreasonable violence toward our children, why do black people owe the nation the safety of our reasonable, rational, nonviolent responses?

Why, Brittany? Well, because both the law and good citizenship demand it for starters.

Then this doozy:
    I think we can safely and fairly assume that it is open season on black teenagers. …

Open season, perhaps, Ms. Cooper, but check your numbers. The evidence is indisputable. White-on-black murders of teenagers are few and far between and, when they do tragically occur, they are instant front page news. On the other hand, black teens killing black teens is at epidemic levels in the U.S., and liberal rags like Salon.com turn a blind eye because it doesn’t fit your “progressive,” race-baiting narrative.

Cooper piles it higher and deeper:
    Read more at BarbWire.come.

Read more at http://joeforamerica.com/2014/02/sal...riPk4RqIFSh.99

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet2 View Post
    Declaring that “Florida cannot defend black life against white fear,” Brittney Cooper, a liberal, race-baiting, African American writer for Salon.com, has made the not-so-subtle suggestion that perhaps it’s time for black folks to react with violence when a court of law doesn’t rule to their satisfaction.
    --------------------------------------------------

If whites had made this statement they would immediately be registered as a hate group.