Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Blagojevich gets 14 years in prison

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-12-07/just ... PM:JUSTICE

Blagojevich was also a supporter of illegal immigration:

http://capitalfax.blogspot.com/2007/09/ ... h-for.html

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Taxpayer Suit Against Blagojevich for Putting Illegal Aliens on State Paid Health Benefits

Tom Roeser writes in the Chicago Daily Observer about a suit filed by Riverside attorney Richard Caro “to determine the constitutionality of a ‘de facto appropriation and designation of approximately $16 million’ by the governor.

Roeser describes it as

â€

. . . but how can they break up his family by putting him in jail? Isn't that the same as breaking up the families of illegals by deporting them?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Banned
    Let's just see if he actually shows up at the jail! He looks like a runner to me

Quote Originally Posted by strugglingcitizen
    Let's just see if he actually shows up at the jail! He looks like a runner to me
    He does, doesn't he?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Joe Scarborough was crying on his show the other day that the sentence was too excessive.

I like it! Make an example of him to deter other politicians from such corruption. Any pol betraying the public trust should be treated just as harshly. IMO
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Joe Scarborough was crying on his show the other day that the sentence was too excessive.

I like it! Make an example of him to deter other politicians from such corruption. Any pol betraying the public trust should be treated just as harshly. IMO
    Absolutely!! Well said!

And he is going so quietly too!!!!!

Bet he got a big payoff to be quiet...after all didn't he have lots of secrets to reveal once upon a time?????

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet

Bet he got a big payoff to be quiet...after all didn't he have lots of secrets to reveal once upon a time?????
    Promise of a Future Pardon or commutation of sentence perhaps?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Quote Originally Posted by kathyet

Promise of a Future Pardon or commutation of sentence perhaps?
    Or perhaps he got plenty of money for his family to survive on while he is gone for a few months or so!!! Cold hard cash only works with these types of people...well I take it back it might works for me too!!!!!