Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Blaming Adrienne: Cosmo Blames Illegal Alien's Murder Victim

March 28, 2007
    Blaming the Victim: Women's Mag Blames Illegal Alien's Murder Victim

By Debbie Schlussel

It's time for the latest installment of "I read the chick mags so you don't have to." Here's what your wives, girlfriends, daughters, and others are reading in the April issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine:

Normally, you wouldn't think the vapid, anti-male magazine would blame a woman for rape or--worse--murder. But you would be wrong.

April's Cosmo blames late actress Adrienne Shelly for her murder at the hands of illegal alien, Diego Pillco. Shelly was murdered by Pillco, after she confronted him about loud construction noise in the building that housed her office. He feared she'd report him to police, and he'd be deported.

Cosmopolitan Mag Blames Adrienne Shelly
    for Her Murder at the Hands of an Illegal Alien

If only she'd been quiet and not confronted him, if only she had shut her mouth, she'd be alive today, claims Cosmo "writer" Michelle Stacey, in "Special Report: The Dangerous Mistake Gutsy Women Make." Yup, it's all Shelly's fault:

When a guy pulls an obnoxious move--like stealing your prime parking spot--it's natural to want to confront the jerk. After reading this, you'll see it's safer to hold your tongue. . . .

According to Pillco (there were no witnesses), their argument escalated to cursing and shoving. . . . Shelly's story is a frightening reminder of the danger that sometimes can result from following assertive impulses.

Translation: Shelly overreacted to what amounted to a stolen parking spot. She asked for the violent response. She should have shut up.

A caption over a photo of Shelly screams:

Actress Set Off Illegal's "Killer" Rage by Calling Him "S.O.B."

It's apropos that actess Eva Longoria graces the cover of the issue in question. She's a strong supporter of illegal aliens and amnesty. Using Cosmo's warped logic, maybe that's why she's alive and so successful in her acting career.

Hmmm . . . is this really what Helen Gurley Brown had in mind when she invented the "Cosmo Woman"?

Blaming the victim for the murder committed by an illegal alien--that's the new niche of a magazine that is anything but "Cosmopolitan."

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives ... e_vic.html

Banned
    That 's a new low for any magazine! So we're back to "shut-up' and take it as women??? I don't think so, Cosmo!

Re: Blaming Adrienne: Cosmo Blames Illegal Alien's Murder Vi

If only she'd been quiet and not confronted him, if only she had shut her mouth, she'd be alive today, claims Cosmo "writer" Michelle Stacey, in "Special Report: The Dangerous Mistake Gutsy Women Make." Yup, it's all Shelly's fault:

Prepare yourselves women of America. THIS is our future.
    As I read about reports of Dutch rioting, the police and politicians basically told people that were concerned about the raising rape and violence against women, that we now live in a multicultural society and we must be mindful of the values of others. Muslim mothers were angry that their sons were "forced" to rape and abuse because Dutch women were not covering themselves properly and therefore were causing their own rapes by tempting Muslim sons.

And so, now it raises its ugly head here is the good ole USA.
    American woman, you have been fore warned.
    You have now be told to shut up. Do not speak up for yourselves lest you raise the ire of someone who might just need to shut you up.

Oh, and while you are at it. Cover your damn heads. After all, don't want to tempt anyone to do something evil to you. OH and bow your heads..you know, Allah forbid you look a man in the eyes.
    Okay, so now we know where we stand.
    Shut up and take it!

Oh and Cosmo, you pathetic hypocrits....
    for years you have been reminding men that even if women walk nude before you...no means NO.
    For the sake of multiculturalism you forget all of your principles (however misguided) for the past four decades?

I am now officially signing off for an hour to go and take a long hot soak. I have now hit my stress mark for the day. I am beyond disgusted.

Time to go get a gun permit...
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Whoa...that is outrageous. Is NOW still in operation? She had every right to tell the guy to quiet down. She in no way invited him let alone could expected that it would result in the end of her life.

How infuriating. I suspect Cosmo will hear about this. As a family member I would threaten to sue for a retraction or send a rebuttal.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)