Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    GeorgiaPeach wrote:
    QUESTION

Is this bill finalized or is it fluid and they are still changing things?

Are the amendments set - 22
    Remember they took down the bill on Thursday, so it's hard to tell--I don't think they want people to know what's in the bill--it's a disaster for the country and they know it!!!!

JAK
    Hi all!!

I have been making my calls. Thought I better check in.

Yes the thread is missing again. I have found it but want to check with William before replacing it. Not sure who removed the sticky!

Just wanted to say that when I called Clinton I in addition to our standard message, I let her know I did NOT appreciate what she was trying to do with talk radio and taking away our freedoms on that issue. Hope you all will do the same!!!!!! The NERVE of these people!!!!!

KEEP FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT. WE ARE AMERICANS...AND WE HAVE A COUNTRY WORTH SAVING!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you olivermyboy - I thought anything could be happening behind closed doors

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    I'm not 100% sure it works--I was getting a wierd message back, but it could just be the weekend! First time I tried it was busy.

Did you see I posted all the state offices for Kates "A" faxes?
    I'll try it on monday morning!
    Yes I have been using some of the thanks it sure makes it easier. we had them on our contact information but we thought that was why it would not stay on the sticky so DIXIE sugested to put them on the thread with a link, so JAK was going to do that and must not have had time, BUT that must not lhave been the problem as the thread took off again anyway.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

georgiaPeach, I heard they were still working on it and having a hard time agreeing .ummm does this surprise you I just don't know why they don't just dump the piece of crap!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    SOSAD wrote:
    georgiaPeach, I heard they were still working on it and having a hard time agreeing .ummm does this surprise you I just don't know why they don't just dump the piece of crap!
    This amendment crapo makes me sick--they think we'll fall for trading the opportunity to put their special little amendment for a "yes" on cloture? When they know their stupid little 'tough' amendment will get voted down by the Dems!!! We are not fools!

Okay guys, so after all the tinkering probably going on this weekend and Monday, there is no way these Senators will know what is really in this bill on Tuesday.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

JAK
    Thanks for all the great talking points Oliver!!! I am using them!!!

All of them!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Banned
    Everyone, check out this post-

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=70246

This is why this bill will be a national security nightmare and will be IMPOSSIBLE to screen out terrorists and others wishing to do us harm.

Banned
    I added two critical talking points to the top of the first page based on developments of the day.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast