Thread: BlogTalkRadio

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BlogTalkRadio

I have a blog talk radio show called "Sully on the Issues". I plan on discussing illegal immigration tomorrow night, Thursday Sept 14. Go to www.blogtalkradio.com and search for either "sully on the issues" or "what part of illegal don't you understand?" (the episodes title). You will be provided with a call in number if you want to call. The show is at 9:30 pm CDT.

This is a new media outlet, and it is our fourth show. We started on Monday, and have discussed 9/11, our enemies both here and abroad, a third party devoted to conservatism, and the wars in Afghanistan/Iraq. Please give a listen if you have a moment. Who knows, perhaps ALIPAC could have a new medium to spread the word.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Thanks for the tip!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Just curious, how large is your audience?.

Dont be surprised if the Talk Show Hosts on KFI640am , John and Ken, Bill Handle or Rush Limbaugh asks to interview you on their show.
    Anti Illegal Immigration is their specialty.
    ------------------------

This is a new thing, blog talk radio. I don't think many of the shows get that much attention...yet. I've listened to some, and I can tell we all are new at this. I'm not Rush or the Savage Nation or Dr. Laura, so I'm not professional. It's just a place anyone can use to voice their opinions, at least until Dick Cheney shuts us down. I don't have that many listeners, but I think that can change for all of the blog radio shows if word could get out. I'm gonna keep it going as long as I feel I need to...it's free.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

blogtalkradio

I am the CEO of Blogtalkradio and I enjoyed listening to your live podcast the other day.

I am glad you enjoyed using the platform and we certainly welcome members of ALI-PAC to use www.blogtalkradio.com as a platform to interact with your audience in a real time manner.

Alan Levy
    CEO