Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BOB BARR: Legal Workforce Act is a stealth national ID

BOB BARR: Legal Workforce Act is a stealth national ID
    dailycaller.com
    By Bob Barr
    Published: 9:41 AM 09/14/2011
    Updated: 9:51 AM 09/14/2011

The House Judiciary Committee is scheduled to mark up legislation tomorrow that, while advertised as vital to fighting illegal immigration, in reality will move America closer to a form of national ID and will put the feds in even greater control of businesses across the country. Conservatives and liberals alike who believe in maintaining at least some degree of privacy in the face of government-mandated databases and efforts to force employers to obtain Uncle Sam’s permission before hiring someone should strongly oppose this legislation.

The “Legal Workforce Actâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Further information: Political positions of Bob Barr

During his tenure, Barr was regarded as one of the most conservative members of Congress.[34] In 2002, he was described by Bill Shipp in an OnlineAthens.com article as "the idol of the gun-toting, abortion-fighting, IRS-hating hard right wing of American politics".[29] However, Barr's criticism of the Bush administration's policies on privacy and other civil liberties after the 9/11 attacks was unusual among House Republicans (see Criticism of Bush Administration below).[29] This criticism earned Barr other labels such as "Maverick",[29] "Jekyll-and-Hyde",[35] and "Libertarian".[31]

Bob Barr is simply wrong, in regard to E-Verify. The information which the govt. uses for E-Verify is already known by the govt. It's a form of identity already used by the govt. The govt. already knows what it wants to know, about you.

E-Verify simply FORCES employers to verify one's social security number, with the govt. It's not 100% perfect, but it would be a major step forward in turning off the "jobs magnet" that attracts so many illegal aliens.

We need to support E-Verify. It's working in AZ and will work nationally !

The govt. already knows what it wants to know, about you.
    They probably know more about me than I can remember.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I already have Drivers License, Service ID, DNA on file, SSN#, library card, credit cards, bank loans, Trailer, truck, boat registrations, hunting and fishing license,builders license, email that is read, phone calls listened to, and they are probably looking through my window watching me write this right now. SO WHAT'S TO WORRY?

NYC Mayor Bloomberg: Immigration Laws Are 'National Suicide'

RELATED

Bloomberg: Immigration Laws 'National Suicide'
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1266361.html#1266361

VIDEO: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/bl ... e-13848564

New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg speaks out against immigration laws.
    06/15/2011

Bloomberg: New York City Will Collapse Without Illegal Immigrants
    "The economy of the country's largest city and the entire nation would collapse if illegal immigrants were deported en masse, New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg told a Senate committee hearing."
    New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, July 05, 2006
    Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,202 ... z1Cq5pCvG8 [/size]
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Bob Barr is in favor of open borders and amnesty. Perhaps that explains his opposition. Perhaps not.

At any rate, Barr is a strong believer in open borders and amnesty for illegal aliens. So I would be cautious about what the globalist says.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by dsprtt
    I already have Drivers License, Service ID, DNA on file, SSN#, library card, credit cards, bank loans, Trailer, truck, boat registrations, hunting and fishing license,builders license, email that is read, phone calls listened to, and they are probably looking through my window watching me write this right now. SO WHAT'S TO WORRY?
    No, that is me watching you from Bertram Texas!
    You are right, the feds have more info on everyone right now so anything else is just some dupe data.
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!