Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CNBC email...

....DONE

It's up NEXT. NOW. 1:37pm when come back from commercial

They are highlighting Bush FINALLY saying he made some mistakes related to the Iraq War. They MUST know that WE KNOW Bush was just pandering because he sees the writing on the wall for the GOP in November?!

YAY!!!! Bill Griffeth just acknowledged getting email on this topic and he said "which is rare." We're getting through! Thanks to those who sent emails to them.

Sent my response, and was not even nice about it....I really think the time has come to take the gloves off, and show our serious anger at this debacle at every level.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Okay, done. But do you think it makes any impact? I am so down. After all the media did to avoid reporting the negative impact of illegal immigration, NOW they are flaunting Bush's victory all over the place. I cant stand to watch.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

news media

Oh, butterbean,

Certainly it matters. We're all frustrated, but look at the difference in media coverage in just 2-3 weeks! Down here, in Miami, the media ONLY used the term 'immigrant'. Now, they're using " illegals". They're even covering a man, who calls the police on illegals at a day labor site, daily. They explored his side of the story, showed a sign, which was addressed to employers, that it's illegal to hire illegals, etc. This situation has been going on for 2 months, and they're just now showing it. They even kept in his statement re 2 death threats. THIS IS A MASSIVE CHANGE in media coverage. Particularly for Miami, which is majority Hispanic, now. Is it enough? NO, of course not. Although the local media is covering more crime stories, even identifying a criminal as an illegal (I almost fainted the first time they did that! ), they still haven't told the whole truth re overuse of social svcs, crime states, the Reconquista movement, disease, the future numbers of illegals and what it means to our social security system, ecology, etc......

But it's a big start, even though decades late....& I'll keep being a pest, and sending them info I find all over, including here!!!!

Butterbean
    , take a break this weekend, then come back next week, renewed and able to fight for our country, again!!!!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

KM

Don't know if it's too late but I sent a letter showing my "unappreciative views" to put it mildly, concerning El Presidente Jorge Bush and his sheep Senator followers who will know doubt feel the sting come next elections for them.
    "There is no human right to enter another country in violation of its laws."
    U.S. Ambassador to Mexico Antonio Garza, 2006

did it -

Need anymore emails sent anywhere else?? Any Polls going on? Any radio and TV shows scheduled to cover this?
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

I will be going throught the TV guide and posting all contact info on all news shows in a separate post. I dont get cable, just regular tv.

GET A NOTEBOOK, KEEP IT BY THE TV. THIS IS A LONG TERM EVENT! That way, even if local yokels do a smear peice, we can jump on them, as long as you get the pertinant info....

THanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast