Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Border Agent Kills Alleged Human Smuggler

Border Agent Kills Alleged Human Smuggler

Mexico Demands Investigation, Alleges 'Excessive Use Of Force'

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/13862373/detail.html
    'Tolerance' just means 'Take it!'
    It's not about conforming your mind to reality — but conforming reality to your mind (your mind over matter, not matter over you).

MW
    Please keep us posted on any updates to this story.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh no-Here we go again.

I would love to have a President that tells Mexico to go "take a hike"-can't write what I really want.

Can we please get a President that has a pair? Please.

Noticed that Mexico called all these invaders "imigrants". And yes we need a Pres with a "pair".
    "We are being destroyed from within"

Reload!

He should of reloaded and "detained" the others. As for the Mexican president here's half the peace sign backwards.

I would love to have a President that tells Mexico to go "take a hike"-can't write what I really want.
    Basically, what we need is an 'AMERICAN' president this time around but unfortunately, it appears that only a couple of them are running for prez this time and they may not make it to the primaries?

We are going to have to settle for presidential candidates whose names rhyme with osama and pillary for the dems and [who the he!! knows) for repub?

We need a government that stands up for it's border patrol agents acting in the line of duty.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomoremex
    Basically, what we need is an 'AMERICAN' president this time around but unfortunately, it appears that only a couple of them are running for prez this time and they may not make it to the primaries?

We are going to have to settle for presidential candidates whose names rhyme with osama and pillary for the dems and [who the he!! knows) for repub?

We need a government that stands up for it's border patrol agents acting in the line of duty.
    Not just for our BP Agents but our soldiers, our law enforcement agency's, our CITIZENS, and our Constitution!!! The respect for the nation and lets bring Nationalism back to America so we can be proud more so again!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul