Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    I totally agree. We have a victory today but we all know this is NOT finished. We know bush will come back throwing his fit.

We have GOT to refocus on getting enforcement and the wall built. We have to shift our focus.

We also need to make sure they can't shut down talk radio!!
    Our voice has been heard and our strength has been recognized. We are unstoppable now!!!!

yes sir..

BTTT
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm ready!

But I got to tell you guys, we only have a few weeks to stop this Mexican truck thing. We need to get on it, if we want to stop it.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

But I got to tell you guys, we only have a few weeks to stop this Mexican truck thing. We need to get on it, if we want to stop it.
    You are absolutely right! We can't afford to take off more than a day or two, or our momentum will be lost! Our lawmakers need to know this isn't over! If we don't keep pushing, they'll think we're done! There's so much left to do...

Stop the Mexican trucks

Stop our tax dollars going to Illegals

Make the government follow our LAWS and enforce them!!!

ETC

ETC

I'M READY!!!

Re: BORDER ENFORCED OR BE IMPEACHED

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    WE MUST, THORUGH OUR SENATORS, PURSUADE THIS DERELECT PRESIDENT TO DO HIS JOB AND SECURE THE BORDERS OR BE IMPEACHED..NOW!!!!
    What is, as they say, "unenforcable" in the previously written laws?

Last week Chertoff said that the first 100 miles would be COMPLETED by the end of Sept., 2007. He explained that they aren't building it by the mile...but they have surveyed and started the foundation for the first 100 miles. If this if NOT finished by the end of Sept., we have to put his feet to the fire!

Since we ALREADY have existing laws...how difficult would it be to start enforcing those laws??? Maybe we could start calling our Senators and Reps to find out WHY the existing laws aren't being enforced. I really want an answer!

I heard they built the fence in mexico and have to start all over??? Did I hear this correctly? Is our government that dumb???
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Yes , I think it's time for Bush and his whole crew to leave.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    Yes , I think it's time for Bush and his whole crew to leave.
    it is more than time, it's been time for a long while now.

every single thing Boosh touches turns to garbage. he is the worst president I've ever experienced, and I'm (still) a republican. just complete utter incompetence combined with a level of arrogance I've never seen before.

he needs to resign today.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast