Thread: Border Movie

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Border Movie

I was at the Cinema and Drafdthouse in West Hazleton, PA when the Border Movie was shown on Oct. 24.

I made the mistake of ordering some mozzerella sticks when the film began. I got through one whole one, and one bite into my second, when the movie began to talk about the "rape trees." My stomach got very upset, and I couldn't finish my food!

Other than that, the movie was very well done. It shows how illegal aliens are being raped, tortured and murdered on their journey to OUR better life. It is just more evidence (first hand!!) that illegal immigration is bad for everyone.

There were some astonishing statistics presented that sickened me, including the age group of the girls put into sexual slavery at the border. I have 4 daughters in this age group! But we are to believe that this is not a barbaric culture?? The age of consent in Mexico is 12!!!

Anyway, I am an active member of Voice of the People USA, and will be at the Vicente Fox protest at the FM Kirby Center on Monday, Nov 5 at 7PM ... BTW this one may get ugly as Wilkes-Barre officials have expressed their unhappiness at our usage of our first amendment rights to peaceably assemble. I fully expect the cops to harass us and try to get us to disperse ... but we aren't going down that easily.

Join us if you can!
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

corhanem, Glad you with our friends in Hazleton. We put those wild boys in touch with the Movie's creator.

We will be doing two showing here in NC next week.

It is a very powerful movie.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All of this could be stopped if the border were closed and more workplace raids. They would not leave their home and put themselves in danger by trying to cross the border. We know this is happening and do nothing because cheap labor is wanted.

No matter how we look at it, illegal immigration always comes down to desire for cheap labor for corporations. And maybe votes down the line with amnesty. And it cost no one but us, the taxpayer.

I was surprised they mentioned this on the news. I can't remember which network, but they mentioned the rape trees and the panties. This is absolutely despicable and very typical mentality of those who are entering our country illegally and raping and murdering our children.

This movie needs to receive as much exposure as possible.

I also saw the movie in Hazleton that night, it's amazing what is going on at the border and our politicians have their heads buried in the sand. Can you imagine having a farm there and it literally being destroyed by these criminals AND your elected officials do NOTHING!!! You have to carry automatic weapons to walk around your own property!!
    Amazing. Please go see this movie and support it. Find locations showing it at www.bordermovie.com

I'll be going to the protest in Wilkes-Barre on Nov 5th also, let them arrest us.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

This is the first I've heard of this movie. I live in San Diego area and what I can't figure out is why they don't have more screenings in border cities/areas. Guess we have to buy it to see it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for replying

Thanks for the encouragement. I expect that some of us will get arrested for refusing to disperse at the protest. We cannot block the doors or roadways (I think) and I also expect counter-protesters. Since Vicente Fox was invited by the notoriously lib-tarded Wilkes University, the counter-protesters will most likely be leftist, bleeding heart aiders and abetters of illegal alien criminals AKA college students.

Pardon my rant.

I hope to see everyone at the protest that I saw at the Border Movie, and many, many more!
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth