Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Border patrol agent killed , Senators want amnesty

What on earth is wrong with this country

Another border patrol agent is killed by illegal aliens and our idiot Senators like Reid and Durbin are screaming to pass the dream act , a scheme to legalize ILLEGAL ALIEN FOREIGN NATIONALS

Earth to Reid
    ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE KILLING OUR BORDER PATROL AGENTS

Your dream act does not

Have a plan to stop illegals from entering

Gives amnesty to illegals convicted of crimes
    Has no vetting for any covered by your amnesty
    Allows foreign nationals of dubious allegiance into our military

ARE YOU MORONS ON DRUGS OR WHAT?

I hope this murder goes viral , this country needs to stop this
    bs now and get these illegals out and arrest and try any and all that
    advocate for illegals and the downfall of this country

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

I hope it goes viral too, the river is getting too wide, and the blood is getting too deep. This is the part of illegal aliens that bothers me the most!
    To Serve and Protect! Just not any of you racist Americans!
    Get em' outta here!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

the story made NBC nightly news.
    i saw a teaser at the start of ABC news but went around all three networks and might have missed it

The NBC one said the fifth suspect was still loose, and that DHS leader was going to Arizona tomorrow to meet with agents tomorrow
    it lasted maybe 30-45 seconds total

Obama
    wake the hell up this our country so do something this guy is helping us & this happen . or don't you read or hear what going on . I know you do . Obama & Reid & Janet this is allyour doing by no tCloseing the border . Reid & Obama the hell with vote . do your job NO Amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Sad to lose a border patrol , I just hope this wakes some people up

I hope it comes to the senate floor if moron Reid dares to bring up this amnesty carp

Yet another American life is taken by illegal alien criminals. Still our borders are wide open and our government refuses to admit that there is even a problem. I hope the Obama administration sleep well at night with all the blood on their hands.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Banned

Iraq obtains info on bomb plots in the US, Europe

Iraq obtains info on bomb plots in the US, Europe Dec 15,2010 By QASSIM ABDUL-ZAHRA and LARA JAKES
    Associated Press

BAGHDAD (AP) - Iraqi authorities have obtained confessions from captured insurgents who claim al-Qaida is planning suicide attacks in the United States and Europe during the Christmas season, two senior officials said Wednesday.

A senior U.S. intelligence official confirmed the threat as credible.

Iraqi Interior Minister Jawad al-Bolani told The Associated Press that the botched bombing in central Stockholm last weekend was among the alleged plots the insurgents revealed. Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari, in a telephone interview from New York, called the claims "a critical threat."

Both al-Bolani and Zebari said Iraq has informed Interpol of the alleged plots, and alerted authorities in the U.S. and European countries of the possible danger. Neither official specified which country or countries in Europe are alleged targets.

There was no way to verify the insurgents' claims. But Western counterterrorism officials generally are on high alert during the holiday season, especially since last year's failed attack by Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, the so-called underwear bomber, who tried to blow up a Detroit-bound airliner on Christmas Day.

Al-Bolani said several insurgents claimed to be part of a cell that took its orders directly from al-Qaida's central leadership. He said at least one of the captured suspects was a foreign fighter from Tunisia.

The confessions were the result of recent operations by Iraqi security forces that have netted at least 73 suspected operatives in the last two weeks, al-Bolani said.

An Iraqi intelligence official said threat information appeared to indicate that Denmark might be attacked, but refused to give details. Similarly, a senior U.S. intelligence official in Washington said authorities were closely watching two people in an unspecified European country suspected of being linked to the plot. The people did not appear to be so-called homegrown terrorists, according to the U.S. official who would not say where they were believed to be from.

Both officials spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitive nature of the ongoing investigation, and both refused to elaborate when pressed for details.

Links between al-Qaida's central leadership, which is believed to be hiding in Pakistan, and the terror organization's front group in Iraq are tenuous as the Iraqi branch in recent years has been run by local insurgents.

But al-Bolani said the claims _ if true _ show al-Qaida remains a presence in Iraq.

"Several members of this terrorist group have direct links with the central leaders of the al-Qaida organization," al-Bolani said. "Those captured represent the main structure of the al-Qaida organization in Iraq."

Zebari, who is in New York for a meeting of the U.N. Security Council, said he informed "the countries concerned." He mentioned the U.S, but would not specify which countries in Europe.

Al-Bolani said the suspects claimed that last Saturday's suicide bombing in Stockholm _ carried out by an Iraqi-born Swede on Saturday _ was among the plots. He said the suspects made the claim after the bombing happened.

Swedish prosecutor Agneta Hilding Qvarnstrom, who took over the Swedish investigation on Monday, said she had not been aware of any ties between the Stockholm suicide bomber Taimour Abdulwahab and al-Qaida.

"This is the first time I've heard of that," Hilding Qvarnstrom said when The Associated Press told her about al-Bolani's comments Wednesday.

She said her briefing with police this morning had not resulted in any information confirming Abdulwahab's ties with any extremist groups and declined to comment on if they suspect he had any accomplices.

"We continue working with the investigation, focusing on the technical evidence," she said.

Associated Press Writer Malin Rising contributed to this report from Stockholm

http://www.wtopnews.com/?nid=105&sid=1479014

That's messed up!
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.